Chapter 9~ childish fears, the surface

Frisk p.o.v

Past few days me and chara talk more about the surface, one day chara talk about how they caught glimpses of it, they spoke of how truly beautiful it looks, chara spoke of how I would have it, how I would love the surface, I would love to see it, but doesn't mean I envy chara for seeing it, but they told me it was truly beautiful.

Chara's p.o.v

~two days ago~

I was let of the cage to be questioned on why I barely sleep anymore, when I seen it, I seen the surface, it was beautiful, the sun was amazing there's lots I don't know but the surface that was it, of course as much as questions came, it was cut short and I was sent back early, I have insomnia what else can I say, but once I got back I told frisk what I saw, the sun the grass everything they looked amazed, I smiled at the sight of frisk smiling, it made me feel warm inside.

~present day~
Still chara's p.o.v

It's been three days since I've seen, but I couldn't I didn't want to have a nightmare, they tried to find out why I didn't sleep I didn't know how to answer, it's hard to share my fear, what's my fear you may ask, my fear of nightmares, my childish fear.

But almost these past few days me and frisk got closer and I get a warm feeling around them, it makes me feel happy, we seem to get less food some days and when that happens I skip a meal for frisk and give my food to them I didn't mind but frisk did but she didn't show it.

But now more on what I saw, the surface it was just a peak but this was beautiful, the sun was a bright golden colour the sky was a beautiful blue with fluffy white clouds, bright green grass a rocky circle entrance with a rocky path to this house like thing, it was like my books, or an anime (beep beep motherfucka >:3) I was in awe, it was amazing and I was surprised, but then something 'happened' and I was taken back to the original place I stay, it's weird starting to expand my knowledge more, the sparkle in frisks eyes as I told was beautiful, I love seeing that sparkle.

Frisks p.o.v

Chara always has a light tint of little pink on their cheek and would get a bit nervous around me and stutter, are they okay? I really hope they are, I don't want chara (senpai) to get hurt, I smiles as I sat beside chara to see what they were reading, it was a novel called insomnia, I didn't question why, even though it was a bit odd of a book, it seem interesting, and anything chara likes I'll like, but I can't shake the feeling they're hiding something from me, they get nervous around things like knives and weapon like things, but they don't tell me why when I ask, I hope their okay.

(Hopefully the chapter almost has 700+ I'm writing in my notes app and will copy it paste to Wattpad when I'm done)

Chara's p.o.v

I hope frisk doesn't catch on to my crush on them, or they don't find out my fear of weapons, my small childish fear, I think they are though and I'm scared frisk might hate me but I try not to think about that, but I hate keeping things from frisk, but I get nervous around then and I don't know what to do, I don't know what this feeling is, but the books I read describe it as love it's an odd name, but it's true that's what I feel.

But less of that weird thing called love I have more important matters to address, like my plan to escape.

End of chapter nine