Chapter 6

"A Peaceful Morning"

The training room that Lumiere and Lime came in is not exactly what she expected. The room has high glass walls among four walls that extend along with the skies and training equipment on the back that resembles a jungle gym. The ground is grass-like in any other training room.

However, the people inside the room are a  mess.

A big wolf is chasing after Khal while the latter is having fun throwing water balls at the furred guy. Lime chuckled at them but soon approached Yuel who was having a nap on the wood platform at the side of the room.

The girl searched for the 8th guy but he was still not there. She heard someone open the glass door behind as if on cue, and there he is. With a lollipop in his mouth and hands in his pocket. They were complete.

A red bird suddenly flies inside the room and rests on Lumiere's shoulders. "So, What do you want to do?" It asks.

Lumiere sighs, "I would love to spar with Math. That motherf*cker trapped me here. But there are way too many things to consider."

The bird, Theo, tilts its head in confusion. "Are you mad?"

Lumiere didn't respond so Theo decided that it was best to leave the girl alone and assist his students instead. He wakes up Yuel and they all tipped their heads to greet the elder. When everyone busies themselves with tasks, Lumiere sits on the 3 low stairs of the platform and thinks.

"Are you okay?" A low voice asked behind Lumiere.

Winter made himself comfortable beside the girl which forces the girl to talk. "Yeah, I don't know where to start with your team."

"Our team."

"..Sure."

Winter thinks of a way to help the new kid, "Well, we have a tab that controls this room. We can also fetch some food from the canteen. It's free, by the way. And uh, I can accompany you to the Dean if you want to settle your enrollment. Theo probably handled it but you still have to attend an interview. For Dean's assessment about you and well your, Uhm, abilities."

Lumiere can't help but smile, "We just ate at home. I want to see the tab."

Winter handed her a holographic tab but he sighs, "I'm still hungry."

Lumiere scrolls on the tab and studies the things that she can learn on her new team. There was a video assessment of Sky sparring with Lime but it ended with the both of them gasping for air. Another opened with Yuel tinkering with liquids in a laboratory. The clip cuts to a clip where Chris is sticking on the wall with blue gooey liquid on his body. Yuel laughs heartily with the rest of the team as Chris throws a peace sign for the camera.

On the other side of the training room, Mason lays in the grass next to Sky as the knight polishes his sword on a holographic table. "What do you think of her?"

Sky didn't even spare a glance at his surroundings, "We can't deny her authority. From her power, I mean."

Mason clicks his tongue in response, "What about her personality?"