Chapter 1

Maggie POV.

"You know we never had an actual date," Nash said out of no where.

"Yeah?" I said confused.

"Tonight how bout we go out," Nash suggested.

"I would love to!" I smiled.

"Wear something fancy," he said as he pecked my lips and left.

"Oh yeah, be ready by 6!" He said then left. Finally we get to go on a relaxing date. I looked through my closet and found a black dress. It had black lace all over it and it fit my curves perfectly. I put on red heels with it and curled my hair.

"How do I look?" I asked my mom when she came into my room.

"You look amazing!" My mom smiled hugging me.

"You and Nash were meant for each other," my mom smiled.

"You think so?" I asked.

"You guys went through everything together. I see the way you guys look at each other. Sometimes I wish that your dad would look at me the same way he use to. But good things don't always last," my mom said looking down. I felt bad. Her and dad have been fighting a lot lately.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Don't be, where's that smile?" My mom asked.

"Right her!" I smiled as big as I could.

"Good luck baby," she said as she hugged me and left the room. I heard sounds coming from my window. I saw rocks being hit at it. I opened it and looked out.

"Are you my Romeo?" I asked Nash as he looked up and smiled.

"If your my Juliet," he smiled.

"Of course I am!" I laughed.

"Therefore thy Romeo!" Nash laughed.

"I don't think that's how it goes but nice try!" I smiled closing my window and walking down.

"Bye mom!" I yelled as I walked out the door. Nash stood there starring at me.

"You look amazing!" He smiled.

"Thanks, you don't look bad yourself!" I smiled and looked down at the black tucks he was wearing.

"Shall we go?" Nash asked holding out his arm.

"We shall!" I smiled wrapping my arm around his. We walked to his car and drove off.

"We're here!" Nash smiled unbuckling his seat belt. The place was called Fancy. Wow. We walked inside and went to our table.

"Hey Nash!" Some girl said as she walked up to him.

"Hi?" He said confused.

"I'm Nikki, I love your vines!" She smiled.

"Thanks," Nash smiled and turned back to me. She still wasn't leaving.

"May I help you?" Nash asked.

"Can I get a picture?" She asked sitting down next to him. She glared at me and took out her phone. She took the picture and walked away.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know she would do that," Nash said.

"No it's fine," I said. Sometimes his fans can be amazing but right now I'm not liking them.

For the rest of the night we talked and ate. It felt nice finally being alone with Nash and getting to talk to him in peace.

"I love you!" Nash smiled blushing. He said he loved me.

"I love you, too!" I smiled. Nash came over to my side of the table and kissed my lips. Sparks went through my body.

"We should go," Nash smiled. He grabbed my hand and helped me up. As we walked out the girl was at the door.

"You actually think he loves you," she laughed. We walked out and to Nash's car. Why does all his fans hate me?

"What do you want to do?" Nash asked.

"Sleep," I said feeling depressed.

"Okay," Nash said pulling out. We finally made it home.

"You want to sleep at my house or your house?" Nash asked.

"I just want to be left alone tonight," I said.

"Did I do something wrong?" Nash asked.

"No, it's just me." I said getting out of his car.

"Tell me what happened," Nash said getting out of the car.

"Maybe you should ask your fans," I said walking away. I know I'm being rude but I can't stand getting hurt all the time.

"What happened?" My mom asked as I entered the house.

"Nothing," I said walking past her. I ran to my bathroom and cried. I rummaged through the draws until I founded what I needed. I slid the blade across my whist and watched as the blood dripped. I haven't cut for along time but I felt the need to.