Chapter 4

I'm sorry that Maggie cutting in this story was offensive to any of you. I never meant it to come out offensive. I just wanted to show that you can stop and there's always hope even if you don't think so! God didn't just put you on this planet for no reason. You have a reason to be here today and I think God would want you to stay and take care of the body he created for you! I love all of you and I'm sorry again...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maggie POV.

"How are you feeling, mom?" I asked. Today my dad, Bobby, and I went to visit my mom. I sat on the stool next to her.

"Not so well," she said looking down.

"I love you mom!" I sad with tears in my eyes.

"I love you too, baby doll." She smiled weakly.

"Stay strong for me," she said. I couldn't hold in my tears anymore.

"Don't cry," my mom said wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Stay strong," she said. I hugged her tight to me.

"I love you so much!" I said.

"I love you too!" She said. We all left without another word. Seeing my mom like this hurt me. Why does everything bad happen to me?

When we got home I ran up to my room and slammed my door. I felt so horrible. I heard a knock on the door.

"Go away!" I yelled.

"It's me!" Bobby said. I walked to the door and opened it up.

"Hey kiddo," he said rubbing my head and walking past me. He sat down on my bed and I sat next to him.

"Bobby what if mom dies?" I asked putting my head on his shoulder.

"Lets not think of that now," he said.

"I missed having you around here," I said. He looked down at me and smiled.

"I missed you too," he said. He then jumped on me and started to tickle.

"Bobby stop! It hurts!" I said in between laughs.

"What was that? I can't hear you over the laughs." He laughed.

"Bobby!" I yelled trying to escape his hands.

"Stop it you guys!" My dad yelled. We looked in the hallway where he was. He had blood shot eyes and a beer in his hand.

"Dad why are you drinking again?" I asked scared. He use to be addicted to drinking all the time. He got to the point that when my mom wasn't home he would hit us.

"Don't tell me what to do," he hissed and walked away.

"Bobby, dad can't start drinking again. Remember what he use to do to us?" I said scared.

"Calm down baby sis, he's going to be fine, I'll talk to him later." He said.

"You're the best Bobby!" I smiled hugging him. My phone started to vibrate.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Maggie can you baby sit?" Nash asked.

"Yeah sure," I said and then hung up.

"I have to go babysit," I told Bobby. He got up and walked out I my room.