Chapter 7

Maggie POV.

"Mom I told you something bad would happen," I told my mom the next day. After I went home yesterday I received text from Nash. He told me Nikki was there. I hated her so much! All I could say was I trust you even though I don't.

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

"I'm talking about Nash! A girl that likes Nash is down there now!" I said freaking out.

"Then go down there," my mom said.

"I can't leave you!" I said. What if she dyes while I'm gone?

"Honey don't worry about me," she said.

"But mom what if you..." I swallowed down the huge lump in my throat. The thought of my mom dying kills me.

"Die?" I asked.

"Sweetie we have to stay strong and keep hope that I will make it. My mom always told me be strong now, things will get better. It may be stormy now but it can't rain forever." She said looking me in the eyes. Tears started to stream down my face.

"I can't leave you mom," I said.

"I'm telling you to go, you can't stop your life for me." She said.

"But mom-"

"Go, I'll be fine." She said. I looked her in her eyes.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Go pack your stuff," she said pointing to the door.

"I love you mom," I said kissing her on the cheek and leaving. After I got packed dad drove me back to the hospital to say goodbye before my flight.

"Mom please stay strong when I leave. I'll be back soon. I love you mom!" I sad hugging her tight to me.

"I love you too, sweetie! Be safe!" She said. I kissed her in the cheek.

"Bye mom I love you!" I said as I walked out.

"I love you too!" She said.

****at the air port****

"Dad keep mom safe. I want to come home to her smiling." I said.

"I'll try my best," he said hugging me.

"I love you dad!" I said kissing his cheek.

"I love you too! Now go catch your flight before it takes off without you." He said kissing my forehead.

I went to the plane and looked back at my dad. I waved to him and turned back around. Florida here I come.

I sat down at the seat by the window. I pulled out my phone and texted Nash.

To Nash:
I'm coming to Florida!

From Nash:
That's great!

To Nash:
C u then!

From Nash:
Ok

I put down my phone and settled in my seat.

"Excuse me miss," some one said. I fluttered my eyes open and see a small woman in a while blouse and a blue shirt starring at me.

"The flight arrived," she said then walked away. I stood up and went to get my stuff.

"Hi!" Someone said as I reached to get my stuff. I couldn't quit reach.

"Hi!" I said turning to see a boy that looked about my age. He had brown hair with chocolate brown eyes. He looked about 6'3. He had nice white teeth that sparkled when he smiled. He was very good looking.

"May I help you?" He asked. I nodded my head as I moved over. He reached his long arms up and got my bag.

"Thank you!" I said taking the bag from his hand.

"No let me help you," he said not letting me take the bag.

"Okay," I said. He walked next to me as we walked out. I got out my phone and texted Nash that I was here and needed him to pick me up.

"My names Ryan by the way," the kid said.

"Maggie," I said finishing my text.

"You're very pretty, I'd like to become friends!" He smiled.

"Thank you and I guess so," I said with a shrug.

"Here I'll give you my number," he said putting the bags down and holding out his hands. I put my phone in his hand and he typed his number and sent a text to himself.

"Maggie!" Someone yelled.

I turned around and saw Nash running towards me.

"Nash!" I yelled.

"Who's that?" Ryan asked.

"My boyfriend," I said as Nash came closer. I started to run towards him. When I got to him I jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist.

"I missed you!" I said.

"I missed you, too!" Nash said putting me down. He looked at Ryan.

"Oh this is Ryan, he helped me with my bags." I said pointing to him.

"Oh hi I'm Nash!" Nash said holding out his hand to Ryan.

"I'm Ryan," Ryan said shaking his hand.

"We have to go, nice meeting you!" I smiled hugging Ryan.

"Bye!" He said as we walked away.

"I don't like him," Nash said.

"And I don't like Nikki," I snapped. But I soon regretted it. Nash grew silent.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean too." I apologized.

"It's okay," Nash said as we kept walking. Great, first day here and I already got him mad.