Chapter 6

Maggie POV.

"How are you feeling?" I asked my mom as I sat down next to her hospital bed. She looked at me with her tired eyes.

"I feel better than I was last week," She said with a weak smile.

"How's Nash?" My mom asked.

"I don't know he hasn't text me lately," I said looking down at my phone.

"Sweetie you have to understand he's probably very busy with what he's doing," She said lifting her cold hand to my cheek.

Nash POV.

Cameron, Matthew, Taylor, Aaron, Carter, Shawn, and I were all sitting down on our phones in the hotel room. We just got back from doing a show. I checked my messages and there were 5. One from my mom saying that she loves me and wants me to stay safe. Two from Cameron who was joking around during the show. And two from Maggie saying that she loves me and hopes I'm having fun. I was about to response but the there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" I announced going to the door. There was a girl standing there with fake blonde hair and brown eyes.

"Hi I'm Nikki!" She smiled. Then it hit me. She was the girl at the restaurant.

"Bye Nikki!" I said trying to close the door but she stopped it with her foot.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed now.

"You," she smirked.

"How bout, no! Now leave!" I said trying to close the door again and succeeded now.

"What was that all about?" Taylor asked.

"Crazy fan," I said. I wasn't really sure if I should warn them.

"Wait is that the girl you told me about that ruined your date with Maggie?" Cameron asked. I mentally faced palmed myself for telling him.

"Yeah," I said. The room fell silent. I sat on the bed and started to text Maggie.

To Maggie:
Hey babe, sorry I haven't been texting I've been busy.

After about a minute she responded.

From Maggie:
It's fine. How is it down there?

To Maggie:
Amazing but I have to tell you something.

I have to tell her about Nikki. She might get mad or worried but I have to warn her.

From Maggie:
Okay

To Maggie:
Ugh Nikki is here, I know you don't like her and I don't either. So please don't worry.

She didn't respond. Great now she's mad at me and is going to think that I'm going to fall for Nikki.

"What am I going to do?" I thought out loud.

"What?" Carter asked. I looked up at everyone and they were all starring at me.

"I told Maggie about Nikki," I said.

"Why?" Carter asked with wide eyes.

"Because I had to warn her about Nikki," I said.

"Did she respond back?" Matthew asked.

"No," I said looking down.

"She's mad, just let her cool down for a bit and then text her," Matthew said. I looked back down at my text and I had a new one. I opened it up and it said:

From Maggie:
I trust you

Was all she said. Does she really trust me?