Chapter 8

Nash POV.

I was happy Maggie was finally here. But seeing her with that guy at the airport upset me. But I guess that's how Maggie felt when I told her Nikki was here.

We got back to the hotel and Nikki was by our door. I had Maggie's small hand in mine. I squeezed it a little to let her know nothing was going to happen.

"What are you doing here?" I asked annoyed.

"I was thinking we could have some fun like last night," she smirked.

"What are you talking about? I didn't have fun with you last night nor will I ever want to," I said with disgust.

"Nash why are you lying? You have to be honest with your girlfriend right?" She asked. My hands tightened. I was now very angry.

"Nikki leave me alone! I never did anything with you and you know that!" I yelled trying to open the door but my hands were shaking. Maggie took the key from me and opened the door. She walked in and so did I. I closed the door an locked it behind me.

"Nash is she telling the truth or not?" Maggie asked.

"She isn't! She's lying to you so that we can split and she can have me!" I exclaimed.

"Nash don't lie to me," Maggie said looking in to my eyes. I came closer to her and put my two fingers on her chin lifting it up. I looked into her blue eyes.

"I would never lie to you, I told you she was down here. I could of lied and not have told you but I did knowing that you'd get upset. I wouldn't lie to you about this," I said not looking away from we eyes once.

"Nash-" before she could finished I smashed my lips against her plump once. She kissed back after a few seconds. We made out for 2 minutes. I parted and looked into her eyes.

"I missed those lips," I said.

"Me too," she said. Her phone went off in her pocket and she checked it.

"It's Ryan," she said. I clenched my hands as I heard his names. Maggie put her phone down and put her hands on to mine.

"Nash, I love you!" She said as I unclenched my hands.

"I love you, too!" I whispered. She picked up her phone and read the text.

"He wants to hang out tomorrow at the coffee shop on Mayberry street" she said.

"No," I said in defense. He's trying to take my girl.

"Nash, I trusted you with Nikki please trust me with Ryan." She said.

"But he's a boy, he could hurt you." I said. Maggie walked close to me and tangled her fingers in my hair.

"Look at me," she said. I looked up into her blue eyes.

"Trust me, I will let you take me there and pick me up." She said looking me in the eyes. I nodded giving up on trying to keep her here.

"I love you," she said pecking my lips.

"I love you, too." I said pecking her lips.

***the next day***

Maggie POV.

I put on some jean shorts with a nice white blouse. Today I was going to the coffee shop to meet Ryan. I was kinda excited because he was very nice. I put on my white converse and looked in the mirror. Nash came up behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist putting his chin on my shoulder.

"You look perfect," he whispered kissing my neck. I spun around in his arms putting my hands around his neck.

"It's time to go," I said pecking his lips. When I was about to leave his grip he pressed his lips back into mine. We sat there making out for a minute. I pulled away realizing I had to leave or I would be late.

"Lets go!" I smiled pecking his lips one more time then leaving to go to Nash's car.

**at the coffee shop**

"Hey Ryan!" I smiled as I saw him at a table by himself.

"Hey!" He smiled up at me. I walked over as he stood up and pushed my chair out for me to sit.

"Thank you!" I smiled as I sat down. This was so cute. He sat back down and smiled at me.

"So why did you want to hang out today?" I asked.

"Because you're unique and you're the only one I know around here," he smiled shyly.

"Really, you don't know anyone?" I asked,

"Yeah, I came here for MAGCON because I wanted to meet my sister. But she's been so busy I haven't gotten to see her," he said.

"Who's your sister?"I asked.

"Princess Lauren, she's a viner." He said. I got excited because I loved Lauren so much.

"I love her!" I exclaimed jumping in my seat.

"I can tell," Ryan laughed.

"Want anything to drink?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said as we got up to go in line.

Nash POV.

Instead of leaving the coffee shop I decided to put on a hat and a hoodie to hide myself. I walked in while Ryan and Maggie were in line. I'm going to make sure nothing happens to my girl.

"Hey Nash," someone said. I looked up and saw the one and only Nikki.

"Go away," I said. She stepped in front of me.

"Can you move?" I asked getting annoyed.

"Sure," she said and started to dance. I got up and walked to another seat.

"Nash come on, I just want to be friends." She smirked.

"Yeah sure you do," I said. She sat next to me and took off my hood and hat.

"Stop!" I said collecting my hat in my hand. She smashed her lips against mine before I could get away.

Maggie POV.

I looked to my right and saw two people making out. Then I looked even closer and it was Nash with Nikki. My hands clenched.

"Get off of him!" I yelled running to Nikki and punching her in the face.

"Don't touch me!" She yelled we got into a huge fight an Ryan and Nash had to brake it up.

"I thought you loved me," I said to Nash that was holding Nikki.

"I do," he said. I ripped out of Ryan's grip and took off. I knew this was going to happen.