Chapter 15

Nash POV.

I decided to go for a walk since Crystal and I were in a fight. Something caught my eye when I walked down one street. There was a girl, that looked like Maggie, coming out of a house with a little girl. As I walked closer the girl looked more and more like Maggie.

"Maggie?" I asked and the girl turned her head.

"Nash, what are you doing here?" She asked holding the little girl close to her.

"I'm just walking since Crystal and I are in a fight, who is this?" I asked bending down to the little girl. It was funny because the little girl had blue eyes like me. But she had blonde hair like Maggie and also had her smile. She was so adorable.

"This is Zoey," Maggie said.

"Her eyes are just like mine," I said standing back up.

"Yeah about that..." Maggie started. My heart raced. What was she going to say?

"Remember that night after prom?" She asked. I remember that night like it was yesterday. I know it was wrong of us to do it again but we did and it was the best!

"Yeah the condom broke or something and I got... Pregnant." She said looking down.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"I didn't know until you left and we broke up. You changed your number and I couldn't get to you. Nash I tried. I'm sorry for not knowing sooner. And after you told me that you had a girlfriend I regretted telling you." She said crying. My finger clenched.

"You never told me you had a kid! You could have told one of my friends to tell me but you didn't! I missed most of my child's life and you could careless!" I yelled. Maggie pushed Zoey back in the house and came back to me.

"Nash, I never said that I could careless about you knowing! It's not my fault! I didn't know how to get to you!" She yelled.

"I'm done!" I yelled and walked away.

"But Nash she's still your child!" She yelled. Those words rung in my head all the way back home.

"Hey sweetie, I'm sorry about what happened earlier," Crystal said as I came into the house.

"Stop! I'm so tired of you!" I yelled.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I don't love you," I said tearing up.

"What?" She asked.

"I don't love you! I can't do this anymore!" I yelled.

"Nash don't do this! We can work this out!" She begged with tears streaming down her face.

"No, no, we can't." I said.

"Is it because of Maggie? I will hurt her!" She yelled.

"Don't you do anything to Maggie!" I yelled.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because she has a baby," I said.

"So what does that have to do with her?" She asked crossing her arms.

"It's my baby," I said.

"What? Why didn't you tell me?" She asked.

"It's none of your business! Now we're done!" I yelled.

"Fine!" She yelled went upstairs to get her stuff. When she left I locked the door and laid on the couch. I have a baby and I just left her. I have to go back. Even though I haven't been there for a few years of her life it's time for me to be there.

Maggie POV.

"Sorry, Zoey, you had to see that." I said picking he up. She was only 5 years old so she was easy to pick up.

"Was that daddy?" She asked.

"Yeah, that was daddy." I said.

"Where did he go?" She asked.

"Somewhere, he'll be back sometime." I said not planning on him coming back.

"I want daddy!" She yelled.

"I know, I do too." I said.