Chapter 9

Maggie POV.

I sat on the beach crying my eyes out. I can't believe Nash would do something like that. After a while I started to get hungry. When I got up I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw Nash.

"Maggie, I'm so sorry." Nash said coming towards me. I started to walk away.

"It wasn't even me. You know that Nikki would do that," he exclaimed catching up to me.

"But why would you let her?" I asked turning around.

"She was on me, Maggie! I tried stopping her!" He yelled.

"Well you didn't try hard enough!" I yelled. People were staring at us but I didn't care.

"Why are you getting so mad at me for what she did?" He asked. I broke down in tears and Nash ran to me hugging me close.

"I'm having a hard time," I got out. Nash stroked my hair to try and calm me.

"I know you are, but why do you wanted to make it harder by fighting?" He asked.

"You're right. I'm sorry." I said looking up to him. He put his soft hands on to my cheeks. He wiped the last tears away with his thumbs and looked me in the eyes.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you, too." I said as we leaned in and kissed each other. Oh how I missed these kisses.

After we made up Mash had to go to MAGCON, which was in Disney World! I was so excited. I've never been to Disney World before.

"You ready?" Nash asked after I got done doing my makeup.

"Yeah!" I said grabbing my purse as we left. I was wearing jean shorts with a white flowy tank top with my white converse. My hair was in a ponytail, since it's so hot, and my make up was simple.

As we got outside there was a limo waiting. We stepped inside and everyone was in there. (Cameron, Matthew, Aaron, Brent, Taylor, and Princess Lauren!)

"I love you Lauren!" I bursted out. She laughed and said thank you. We sat by each other and talked the whole ride. She was so funny. I could tell we were going to be good friends.

"My brother rambles on about you all the time," I told her. She smiled.

"Mine too," she said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"My brother, Ryan, talks about you all the time." She smiled. Nash's hand tightened around mine. I looked at him and he wasn't looking over at us.

"Oh he does?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's sad you have Nash. But he can tell that you really love him," she said. I looked at Nash and he was now looking down at me with a smile on his face.

"I do," I smiled at him.

"Looks like we're here," Lauren said looking out the window. I looked out and saw Disney World. My heart sped up. I'm actually at Disney World. I had a huge smile planted on my face and Nash noticed. He started laughing.

"We're here," he smiled. I pecked his lips and we started to file out. After a few minutes we were in the park and my eyes lit up.

"Ryan!" Lauren yelled. W turned back and saw Ryan walking towards her. Nash's hand clenched and I hugged him close to me. He didn't hug back.

"Nash look at me," I demanded he looked down at me.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you, too." He said. I went up on my tiptoes and kissed him. When we parted everyone was starting at us. I blushed.

"Lets go on some rides!" Cameron yelled.

"But we only have an hour before the show," Aaron said.

"Doesn't mean we can't go on some rides," Cameron said. We all agreed and decided to go on the Haunted Mansion ride.

"Piggy back ride," Nash said bending down. I jumped on his back as we walked to the ride. After the ride I was super excited to get on more.

"We have to go get ready," Matthew said.

"Awe one more ride we only got on one," Cameron pouted.

"But that line took 30 minutes to get through," Matthew said.

"Fine," Cameron said.

"I'll see you later," Nash said hugging me.

"Okay," I said kissing him. We parted and he walked to the tent where MAGCON was being held.

"I guess it's just you and me for now," Ryan said coming up to me.

"Lets get something to eat before it starts," I said.