Chapter 3

Nash POV.

"Hey guess where MAGCON is?" Cameron asked. He called me today.

"I don't know. Where?" I asked.

"Disney World in Florida!" Cameron yelled.

"Chill dude! That's awesome!" I smiled.

"When is it?" I asked.

"In 5 weeks," he said.

"Great can't wait to see you!" I said.

"Bye." He said then hung up.

~~~~~

"I'm going to Disney World!" I smiled telling Maggie. We were in her room right now sitting on her bed.

"That's great!" She smiled.

"Maggie come down here!" Her dad yelled.

"I'll be right back," she said leaving the room.

Maggie POV.

"Yes?" I asked my dad as I entered the living room.

"Your mom is in the hospital," he said.

"Why?" I asked in shock.

"When she went to the doctors today they spotted something in her chest. She went to the hospital and they said she has breast cancer." My heart sank. I can't handle my mom dying because of this.

"She can't be," I said holding in my tears.

"Sweetie we have to stay strong for your mom," my dad said on the verge of tears.

"Yes," I said holding in all the tears.

"Now go upstairs," he said. I walked upstairs and slammed my door. Nash looked at me with concern. I fell to the floor and cried.

"Maggie what's wrong?" Nash asked coming over to me. I nodded my head no.

"Maggie tell me what happened down there," Nash said.

"No!" I yelled. Nash looked at me and walked to the bathroom. He turned on the water and let it fill up the tub half way.

"Come here," he whispered picking me up and taking me to the bathroom. He stripped off my clothes and his. He set me in the tub with him behind me. I relaxed in the warmth of his arms.

"What's that?" Nash asked pointing to my wrist. I hid my wrist from him. He took my wrist in his hand and turned it.

"Why are you cutting?" He asked.

"Nothing," I said embarrassed.

"Maggie tell me now," Nash demanded.

"The hate got to me Nash! Okay! I couldn't take it anymore!" I yelled.

"This is all my fault," he said.

"Nash it's not your fault," I said turning to him.

"If I didn't say anything about us this wouldn't of happened," he said.

"They were going to find out anyway." I said.

"Promise me you won't do this anymore," Nash said looking me in the eyes.

"I promise," I said.

"Thank you," he said kissing me.

"So can you tell me what happened downstairs?" Nash asked. I took a deep breath.

"My mom has breast cancer," I said tearing up.

"I'm so sorry, Maggie." Nash said. His eyes started to fill up with tears.

"Nash don't cry, we have to stay strong for my mom." I said wiping the tears from his eyes.

"You're right?" He said.