Ti Amo

Edit: I'm nb transmasc and a raging homosexual mmmm women mmm men mmm non-binary people mmm everyone anyways stop telling me I'm homophobic I'm obviously not and this was written over like 5 years ago y'all need to touch grass and relax. We get it.

A/N: So all you need to know is A) This is mostly fluff, B) S/C= Skin Color, H/C= Hair color, Y/N= Your name, Y/L/N: Your Last name, G/P: Godly Parent, F/C: Favorite Color, F/B: Favorite Band, B/B: Best book aka favorite book, C) I started this on my IPod and there may be a few mistakes. I do my best to keep grammar in check. D) Please suggest things. Also if this story makes you tingle like when I read stories like this, tell me! OKAY GUYS PLEASE ENJOY!!!!!!

You sit on you bed reading your book. Upside down. You had been dared to do something upside down. You (H/C) hair hung down, and your favorite shirt hung down slightly, showing just the smallest strip of skin. You had been doing this for two hours, partly because it was challenging but mostly because it was fun. Suddenly the door to your cabin opened and you glance up just briefly.

It was Nico. His raven black hair was a mess as always. His chocolate brown eyes peek up from behind the book.

"Do you wanna play a video game?" He asks.

"No... I wanna read," You reply with out glancing up.

He snatches the book from your hands. You jump up, quick as lightening.

"So help me death boy, if you don't give me my book, I will send you straight to the underworld. The hard way," you glare.

He smirked, "I'll only give it back if you play a game with me."

You pretend to think about it, but you had already made up your mind. Truth was, you had fallen for him, and hard. It was just a crush and you hadn't expected him to like you, because he obviously liked Will. But you still would spend any free time with him. "Ugh, Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine," you pretended to be annoyed. "But only on one condition."

"Yes?" He asked... with eagerness? He usually never was excited, and this surprised you.

"You let me stay at your cabin. It's to loud to read over here, and that's when only a few people are here. And afterward we get to watch one of my favorite shows," you said. You really just wanted to spend more time with him.

"Deal," he answers.

"Great! Meet ya there!" You say as you usher him out.

~Sometime Later~

Nico's POV

I look up as I hear a knock on the door. "Come in," I call out.

The door opens, and in comes (Y/N), her (H/C) hair framing her face. "Ready to be defeated by the one and only (Y/N) (Y/L/N)?" She asks jokingly.

"In your dreams," I smirk. When ever I see her, I always try to figure out how we became friends, but I can never figure it out. We met one time, skipping lunch. I never went to lunch, and apparently she just skipped lunch that day to escape life.

We started to play a video game.

~Flash Back (Because whatever, am I right)~

I sat beneath a tree, trying to calm down after a fight with Will, when she walked up.

"Mind if I sit?" She asked.

I stare at her perplexed. Did she not fear death?

"What? Can I sit or not?" She asked again. I shrugged as an answer and scooted over. I was pretty sure she was a child of (G/P). She sat next to me and leaned against the tree. She closed her eyes, and I saw her bottom lip quiver. She closed her eyes even tighter, fighting what I could only assume were tears.

"What's wrong?" I asked, hoping she wouldn't tell me.

"N-nothing," she replied, her voice quivering. One tear slipped out, followed by another, and another. She cupped her face in her hands, and tried to hide her face. Her body shook with silent sobs, and I could tell she was angry at herself for crying.

"What's wrong?" I ask again. She was just so helpless. I wondered if there was anything I could do.

She takes a deep breath, and tries to compose herself. "I-its stupid... just a random kid... he kinda bullied me. I know I shouldn't be crying but...." she trails off, not wanting to continue.

I pat her shoulder awkwardly. "You bottled up your feelings, and they came streaming out?" I finished for her. I had been in her place once.

"Ya..." she whipped her tear stained face, and sniffed. "I probably should have gone to my cabin and cried there, eh death boy? I shouldn't have bothered you." She got up and brushed of her shirt. "Thanks, Nico. I really needed that."

I raise my eyebrows, "You know who I am?" I was even more perplexed. Why would she come here if she knew who I was.

"Yes," she replied, "I thought you would be quiet, and if I did cry, you would just leave me be. Sometimes, death is a beautiful thing," she left after that, and I saw her approach a guy from the Ares cabin. She started to poke him in the chest and, I assumed, scold him. I did something rare for me. I smiled. Just a tiny bit.

~End Of flash back~

After that, we became a sort of friends. The kind who just sit together in silence and think. Soon we started to talk, and soon we were closer than two hell hounds in Tartarus.

(Y/N) Jumps into the air. "HA! Beat that Ghost King!"

"REMATCH!" I yell.

~6 Games Later~

"Wanna go again?" (Y/N) asks, after successfully beating me another six times.

I pout and look away.

"So, can we watch (F/Show)?" She asks.

"Sure," I reply, angry.

~Another Time skip (Why do I keep doing this?)~

(Y/N) is sobbing as she watches a character die, to absorbed to look away, "NO! WHY! WHY (Character Name)!" She's sobbing harder now, as the final moments of the character concludes. She now is sobbing into my shirt, and I just sit there. This is the curse of being (Y/N)'s friend.

"WHY IS MY LIFE THIS WAY?!" She sobs.

"Why don't we watch another show, to calm you down?" I ask.

She sniffles, "Okay," she exits (F/S) and covers my eyes. "Pick another show with out looking," she instructs. I just roll my eyes hoping that the blush that has appeared on my cheeks isn't visible. I randomly click on something. The theme song plays and I groan. "My little pony, my little pony..."

"Why do you even have this on your list?" I asked.

"So I can annoy you," (Y/N) answers. I just shut up and just watch the show, knowing that she wouldn't answer me. As time went on I learned what it means to be tortured willingly.

I notice that (Y/N) is asleep, her face leaning on my chest, and blush. I had a girl asleep on me. And a hot one at that. I blush even deeper. 'Stop thinking like that' I told myself. I shut off the lab top and pick her up bridal style. I lay her on one of the spare beds. (Y/N) rolls over slightly bed. I pull the covers up around her.

"Buonanotte amore mio," I say quietly. I go to my bed and I'm asleep before my head hits the pillows.

Hey guys, there is going to be a part two to this! Please don't forget to request things, because I read all your comments! I hope I got the spelling right for the Italian!

Buonanotte amore mio = Good night my Love