Ti Amo Part 2

Nico's POV

(Y/N) is twisting and turning in her bed, mumbling in her sleep. A nightmare. I put a pillow over my head and try to fall back asleep. It's quite annoying and I need my sleep.

"Nico!" She cries, sitting up. She starts crying, hugging her pillow.

"(Y/N)?" I ask, sitting up

She looks over at me and starts to cry even harder. She gets up and rushes over to my bed. She tackles me in a hug and I sigh. I hate hugs.

"Oh Nico, it was terrible! We were on a quest and then a minter ambushed us and you-" the words get caught in her throat, "y-you died!" She starts sobbing more.

"It's okay, (Y/N), I'm here now," I say, gently running my hand through her (H/c) hair.

She snuggles closer to me and sighs, "Nico, what if my dream wasn't just a dream?" 

The touch of her warm skin makes me shiver, "(Y/N), sometimes dreams are just dreams. I'm not dead. Besides, why would you even care if I die?"

She gives me a look, shocked and full of passion, "Because Neeks! You are my best friend! It would crush me if you died! I wouldn't know how to move on! You idiot!" 

'Best friend?' I think. "But why would my death crush you?" I ask, "I'm not worth caring about."

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU IDIOT! WHY DO YOU THINK I HAVE THIS NIGHTMARE EVERYNIGHT? YOU OBLIVIOUS BOY! I LOVE YOU!" She yells. I stare at her astonished. The she covers her mouth, realizing what she just said.

"Oh gods Nico, I probably just ruined our friendship! I shouldn't have said anything! I am so sorry!" She turns away. I pull her back towards me, and Kiss her on the lips. She is shocked, and stares up at me. I pull away, afraid that I scared her.

"Ti Amo (Y/N) and I always will," I whisper

She presses her lips against mine, and I smile into the kiss.

I pull away, and then pick her up, bridal style. I tuck her back into her bed. I turn to go back to mine, but she sits up.

"Resta con me," she whispers. I slip under the covers, and she snuggles in close.

(Y/N) POV

In the morning, I wake up, my head resting on Nico's chest. I'm I gently slip away from him and pack up my belongings. I walk out of cabin 13, and head to the (G/P) cabin. I slip inside, hoping to not wake up my siblings. 

"Where were you last night?" Maria, my sister, asks. 

I freeze, "I had a sleepover at a friends house." It's true. I just didn't say which one.

"Which friend?" She Asks.

'Crap' "Iwasatnico's," I mumble quietly.

"Pardon, who?" She asks

"Nico's," I say, just a bitt louder.

"Who?" She asks again.

"Nico's, please don't tell!" I snap.

"Oh, I won't tell! You Nico and you are my otp!" She smiles.

"W-what?" I ask

"You guys would be such a cute couple! Why would I tell when my ship is sailing?" She exclaims excitedly.

"Oh, few!" I sigh a breath of relief.

"Now go make my ship happen!" She smiles.

..........................................................................................................................

And, that's that! Please request and I'll post one about it! Please and thank you!!

Good bye my lovelies,

~Athena