Congratulations. >:(

I changed the lyrics and They are saying the lines. Hamilton doesn't exist in this, so they are making up the lines of the top of their heads. You're a daughter of Apollo, and now enjoy the story!

Will's POV

I storm up to the Hades cabin, fuming. How dare he, how dare he?! How dare he break her heart. She loved him, and he broke her heart. I burst open the door, not bothering to knock.

"Will?" Nico asks turning. His face is tear stained.

"Nico," I say softly.

"Look, Will-" He starts.

"Congratulations You have invented a new kind of stupid. A 'damage you can never undo' kind of stupid. An 'open all the cages in the zoo' kind of stupid. 'Truly, you didn't think this through?' kind of stupid. Let's review. You took the word of a stranger, and then acted upon it. I begged you to take a break, you refused to. So scared of what your enemies will do to you. You're the only enemy you ever seem to lose to. You know why Jackson can do what he wants? He doesn't dignify school-yard taunts with a response! So yeah, congratulations!" I yell.

"Will!" Nico gasps.

"You've redefined yourself. Congratulations," I spit. I turn to leave.

"It was an act of sacrifice!" He yells to my back.

I stop. "Sacrifice? I languished in a loveless relationship in CHB. I lived only to see you when you came. I look at you and think 'Gods, what have we done with our lives and what did it get us?' That doesn't wipe the tears or the years away, but I'm back in The camp and I'm here to stay.   And you know what I'm here to do?" I start pushing him back into the wall.

"Will-" Nico tries again.

"I'm not here for you. I know my sister like I know my own mind. You will never find anyone as trusting or as kind. And a million years ago she said to me 'this one's mine.' So I stood by. Do you know why? I love my sister more than anything in this life. I will choose her happiness over mine every time. (Y/N)-"

He looks to the ground and whispers, "(Y/N)."

"-Is the best thing in our lives. So never lose sight of the fact that you had been blessed and lost it. Congratulations. For the rest of your life every sacrifice you make is for my sister. Never talk to us again. Congratulations," I finish. I walk out and slam the door behind me. 

.....................................................................................................................................

So that's it! I got bored and started listening to Hamilton and then I thought, why not make a song fic off of this. So here you go. If you want me to do a part two where I do burn as the song, then sure! Just tell me in the comments! Also a shout out to @fantasyangelo For  commenting on my  last chapter!

~Athena