1

Heyyyyy another fic! This time an AU! So this is dedicated to one of my friends who we will call Ryan. They are slightly obsessed with the Spiderman Klance AU, so I decided to write this for them! Let me know what you guys think! I always love getting comments and messages from you guys!

A blast of warm air hit Keith Kogane's face as he stepped outside into the crisp fall weather. The light of fading sunshine hit his face briefly before the sun slipped down below the horizon. His footsteps tapped softly on the pavement as he made his way home after another boring day of high school. Well, it wasn't boring for him. Being the school's resident nerd, or 'smart-ass' as most preferred to call him, meant school wasn't as lame for him as it was for some people. Especially not when you go to the same school as the boy you've had a crush on for three years. Keith sighed, stuffing a small key in a door handle before pushing open the door to his small apartment. It wasn't much, but it had a kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, and a decent living room. He sat down his deep red backpack and turned on the news like he always did. Just as he was about to flop on the couch, however, a startling story came blaring across the screen. 

"Just moments ago, Voltron High School's own Lance McClain was seen being chased down the streets of Downtown. Our cameras lost sight of him on the corner of 5th and Bell. If you see him please report your sighting to-" Keith shut the TV off, pulling his red hoodie off and pulling a mask over his face, tucking in his long hair. He opened the window and sprang out, his eyes set on finding Lance before anyone could harm him. 

He found him soon enough, cornered atop a very tall building. Just as he was about to tumble backward over the edge, the masked figure that was Keith swooped in, proceeding to scare the two criminals off. They didn't leave unharmed, though, as Keith had left a lovely black eye on each of their faces. He turned to Lance. 

"La- uh, are you alright?" He asked, catching himself. He couldn't let on that he knew Lance. 

"Woah... you're-"

"Yeah, its me. The famous Spiderman," Keith said, trying to sound casual. 

"Wow..." He paused. "Oh, and I'm alright, thanks to you. Though the height of this building is making me a little queasy, if I'm being honest," Lance said, giving a sheepish smile. Keith was thankful for his mask at that moment because he was blushing furiously. Why was he so damn cute?! Keith walked over to him.

"Hold on tight," He said. Lance didn't waste a second wrapping his arms around Keith tightly before Keith latched onto the top of the building with a web. He lightly skidded down the edge of the building, before softly depositing Lance on the ground behind the building. Keith hung upside down, hanging onto his web. 

"Thanks, Spidey-boy," Lance said. Keith blushed again. 

"N-no problem. You should probably head home soon. It's getting pretty late and I-" Keith was cut off mid-sentence. Lance's hand slipped under Keith's mask, lifting it up slightly. He thought his cover had been blown, before realizing that his mask had stopped being pulled up once it reached his nose. What happened in the next two seconds would then grow to feel like an eternity. Soft hands gripped Keith's half-masked face, and before he could say anything, warm, soft lips were pressed to his own. Keith froze. He didn't even feel the soft hands on his face brush over a piece of hair that had slipped out. He had barely begun to register what was happening before the warm lips were pulled off his own. Frozen, he barely felt Lance slipping his mask back on. 

"Don't worry. I'll get home safely," Lance said softly, beginning to turn away. "Thanks again, Spidey-boy," He said over his shoulder, before walking off. Keith hung there for a good five more minutes, too stunned to move. He had been kissed. By none other than Lance. Lance McClain. He barely made it home, the memory of what just happened burned into the inside of his skull. Little did he know that the first thing Lance had done when he'd gotten home was pulled out every yearbook he had, his mind set on a wild mission. 

"Long, dark colored hair, huh?" Lance said, eyes scanning the books for someone, anyone, that could be the boy. "I'll find him," Lance whispered to himself. "I'll find him, so I can tell him how much I love him."

Lance fell asleep late that night, his hand unknowingly resting on the small picture of the face of the shy school nerd, Keith Kogane.

<A/N: WELP I really hope you guys liked the first chapter! Please feel free to comment any mistakes/suggestions/...comments? I can't wait to write more of this fic! Oh, and at some point expect some fanart made by me! Whenever I get around to it, that is... lol>

Follow me on Instagram!

Public: lancethelivingmeme

Personal: heckingcoldoutside