7

Hey my beans! So I originally wasn't planning on updating today, but there's been a change of plans.

1: I really don't feel like doing school work

2: I'm stuck at home with laryngitis and a cold

I guess i'm just feeling generous today, or I just don't feel like doing anything else whatsoever. Anyways, here's chapter 7! This is gonna be fluffy AF, because chapters 8 and 9... not so much. 

The two boys soon found themselves standing at the door to the Holt household. Lance rang the bell, and less than three seconds later the door was flung open. 

"Good! You're here! Now get your asses in here so I can crush you at Mario Kart!" Pidge said. She may be incredibly small, but she sure did have a frightening demeanor. Lance laughed and smiled at Keith, who couldn't help but blush as they walked in. Pidge had a nice place, with a decently sized kitchen, and living room perfect for holding all the people who would be there that night. Keith recognized Hunk and Shiro, two of Lance's friends, but not the other person in the house. She had gorgeous silver-white hair and ocean blue eyes that contrasted her dark skin. 

"Alright!" Pidge screeched. "Most of us know the drill by now. Winner of the officially-unofficial Mario Kart tournament picks the first movie." Pidge said blatantly and to the point, as most of them knew the routine. "Now, Matt's dropping off pizza in about three hours, so let's try to be done by then. You all know what happens when my food is cold!" She said, grabbing controllers for everyone. 

"What happens?" Keith whispered to Lance. 

"Let's just say we all about lost a limb last time," Lance replied with a chuckle. Keith, who was now mildly afraid, followed Lance to sit on the couch. Everyone else was seated, already picking out their characters. The only available seat was the corner, which meant he'd be squished between Lance and Pidge. He shrugged, jumping onto the couch and grabbing his controller. 

"Dibs on Princess Peach!" Keith cried. 

"Dibs on Mario!" Lance screamed.

"Aww, come on Lance, you always pick Mario!" Hunk complained. 

"Deal with it!" Lance retorted. 

"Stop bickering. Yoshi's gonna kick your ass, Lance," Pidge said. Lance rolled his eyes before they all lined up at the starting line. 

---

"How on earth did I lose to Princess motherfucking Peach?!" Pidge screamed as the final lap of the last game ended two and a half hours later. 

"Because I'm awesome at this game, and you chose Yoshi, Pidge. Yoshi," Keith said. 

"Pidge, you owe me ten," Lance said. Pidge huffed, stuffing a ten dollar bill in Lance's open palm. 

"What the...?" Keith began. 

"Oh. We placed bets on who would win. I bet on you," Lance said. Keith felt his heart skip a beat. Lance must have noticed because he pulled Keith into a hug. When they pulled apart, Pidge was staring.

"What?" The two boys said simultaneously. 

"Nothing, nothing," Pidge said, getting up as the doorbell rang. "Pizza's Here!!!" She proceeded to scream, opening the door for Matt. Pidge's older brother carried in five boxes of pizza and dumped them on the kitchen counter. 

"Next time, I'm making you pay for that," Matt said, ruffling Pidge's hair and preparing to leave. 

"Don't touch my hair! And I will, I will, I promise!"

"Good. Bye gremlin," Matt said as he left. Keith didn't fail to notice Pidge's fingers crossed behind her back. 

"Okay!" She said, turning to Keith. "I guess you get to pick the movie, mister winner. Whatcha wanna watch?"

"What do you have?" Keith asked. Pidge broke down with laughter. 

"Dude, I get we don't hang out all that much, but really. Give me a shitty internet connection and any form of an electronic device with a screen and I can have anything in the world up in a matter of minutes," Pidge said once she'd recovered. 

"Umm... how does-"

"The Bee Movie sound? Great! Okay!" Lance cut Keith off. Both Pidge and Keith glared at him. 

"Anyways, I was going to say how does *Hurricane Bianca sound, but-"

"YES I FREAKING LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!" Hunk screamed from the other room, cutting Keith off yet again. Apparently, the rest of the group found that agreeable, so everyone agreed to change into their pajamas and watch the movie before falling asleep. Somehow in everyone's attempt to get comfortable, Keith and Lance had ended up on Pidge's unrealistically comfortable rug, leaning on the couch. Halfway through the movie, everyone else had fallen asleep. Keith was getting sleepy as well, and Lance appeared to be in the process of falling asleep.

His head fell softly on Keith's shoulder. 

Lance lightly slipped an arm around Keith's waist, so in return Keith slipped his arm around Lance's shoulder, pulling him closer. 

"Keith, you should get some sleep..." Lance muttered into Keith's shoulder. Keith was wearing one of Lance's shirts, so that coupled with the boy in question at his side caused the air around him to smell completely of Lance. Keith found his head slipping to the side as well, landing softly on Lance's. He pressed a kiss to Lance's hair. 

"Night, Lance..." Keith trailed off, finally slipping into sleep. 

Behind them, a phone camera clicked quietly. 

"Gotcha," Pidge said, happy with the recording she now had stored on her phone. 

AHHHHHhhhhhhhHHHHHHHH This chapter was so fun to write! p.s. i literally spelled write wrong twice when typing that so if there's any other spelling errors i missed, please tell me. My sick eyes can't read right anymore. P.P.S. ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER? I REALLY NEED EM!

Anyways, i'll see you guys soon. And don't be afraid to comment or message me, I love love love talking to you guys and hearing your feedback. See you next time, my beans!

* So guys Hurricane Bianca is amazing and its on netflix go watch it I quiznaking love it. Some good shit right there 

Instagram: lancethelivingmeme / heckingcoldoutside