11

Hello my beans! So i'm going to keep the intro on this pretty short, but here's an overview: fluffy, EVERYONE IS HERE, attempted humor, all that good stuff.  Shorter than usual but... chapter 12... lets forget about that for now... 

School still hadn't resumed due to investigations and other 'classified formalities', so Keith and Lance decided to have another sleepover with all of their friends. After the whole 'falling-off-a-building-into-my-arms' incident, Lance was even more clingy than usual, a hand always linked with Keith's at the very least. 

Five minutes into the sleepover and they were already getting looks. Pidge, however, looked at them a little more smugly. 

"So are you two like a thing now? Or do we have to keep waiting for you idiots to fall in love? She said, glancing back and forth at the two. Lance opened his mouth to speak before Hunk interrupted him.

"Pidge, how about we let them tell us when they're ready instead of on the spot?"

"Fine," She said after a moment, before retreating to the kitchen. They had decided to have a sleepover at Lance's place since it was larger than Keith's small apartment. They'd invited all of their friends, including Allura and even Matt, although he wouldn't be arriving until later due to college testing. Lance flopped on the couch, Keith beside him, and the others spread lazily around the room.

"So, you guys got anything in mind for tonight?" Shiro asked. 

"If I'm being completely honest, my idea was to binge watch Disney movies," Lance said. As if on cue, Pidge hollered from the kitchen.

"FUCK YES!"

"I'd say that's a yes from Pidge," Keith said with a laugh. "Anyone object?"

"I think we're all on board," Allura chimed in. Nods of agreement followed, so everyone got comfortable on the couches, chairs, and even the floor. Lance put on the first movie, which had been The Little Mermaid. 

Everyone lasted three seconds into the first major song before nobody was sitting anymore, and nobody was silent. Everyone sang at the top of their lungs and ran around the living room, screaming the words. Naturally, this process continued with each song to come. They made it through The Little Mermaid, Hercules, Pocahontas, and Beauty and the Beast before everyone changed into their pajamas as Matt arrived with pizza. They ate while watching Mulan, which was the worst choice they could have made. 

"Oh no," Hunk whispered. Keith shot him a questioning look. 

"What?"

"Just... pray he doesn't go crazy."

"Doesn't go-" Keith was suddenly cut off by Lance, who was on his feet, pizza disregarded, screaming lyrics. 

"Let's GET DOWN TO BUSINESS TO DEFEAT THE HUNS!!!" Lance literally screamed. Keith burst out laughing at the crazy boy, but couldn't help smiling. Soon everyone had joined in on the song, collapsing on the floor when they were done. It was late after that, and almost everyone had fallen asleep halfway through the next movie, which was Tangled. Keith and Lance were the only two left awake at this point. Lance was just about to drift off as well, but that was before he heard Keith. A song had begun to play in the movie, and Keith was singing along to Rapunzel's part. And Lance? He couldn't look away. So what did he do? He joined in on the respective part. Keith had heard Lance sing before, but not like this. He was entranced. Finally, the part where they both sang together came, and the two stared into each other's eyes while doing so, never looking away. As the song came to a close, Lance realized they'd moved closer unconsciously. Keith sat on his knees, and Lance now had one knee tucked under him, the other hanging off the couch. Their noses were barely a few inches apart. The last note of the song came, and as it faded, the two did what had almost happened on the screen in front of them. Keith gently slipped a hand into Lance's hair, before pressing his lips to Lance's. In response, Lance cupped Keith's cheek. They felt each other smile, before breaking apart. They remained close but shifted to lie more against Lance's couch. Lance pulled a blanket over them, before gripping Keith's hand tightly in his own. 

The two fell asleep curled up against each other, the movie long forgotten, but the kiss burned into their minds.

They both fell asleep with matching smiles on their faces and hands clasped together. 

Appreciate this while you can. Chapter 12 is a bitch and i'm warning you now. You thought I was mean with chapter 9? THATS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHATS TO COME SO PREPARE YOURSELVES.

Love ya my beans!

-Lee