Look! Chapter 5! I'll tell you now, this is one fluffy chapter, and if you are at all like me you'll be screaming the entire time. I hope you like it as much as chapter 4 my beans! 

****fixed some god-awful spelling errors I missed but that's what you get when you are typing blindly when you're supposed to be watching a movie in class. Spelling errors****

Keith woke up, his shoulder mildly throbbing and his head swimming. The memories of last night came flooding back, and Keith touched a hand to his forehead. He was about to stand when he heard something from the kitchen. He stood quickly, swaying slightly on his feet. He pushed open his bedroom door and instead of finding a nightmare in the kitchen as he'd expected, he found Lance standing at the stove, quietly humming while cooking something.

"Lance? What are you doing?" Keith asked, his voice still sleepy. Lance turned to look at him, and he smiled brightly. Had Keith been even just a little more awake, he might have been able to cover the blush on his cheeks. 

"I'm making breakfast, silly," Lance said. "I hope you like pancakes," He said. 

"I love pancakes," Keith said quietly. Lance smiled even brighter, handing him a plate and a fork. Keith took a bite, before finishing the plate in a matter of minutes without speaking. 

"Someone was hungry," Lance said with a laugh, quietly munching n his own breakfast.

"Thanks," Keith said, blushing and turning away. 

"Not a problem. How's your shoulder?" Lance asked. 

"A little sore, but not bad. Wait," Keith said, his eyes landing on the clock. "It's Friday. We have school! And we're three hours late!" He stood up and tried to bolt to his bedroom to get dressed, but his sleep-ridden feet got hooked on the kitchen table's leg and he went down. Keith flinched and shut his eyes, preparing to smack into the ground, but it never came. When he opened his eyes again, he realized his face was mere centimeters from Lances. Time froze, as the two boys realized the situation. Both boys were on their knees, and Lance held the fallen Keith close in his arms. Keith was holding on equally tight, his arms wrapped around Lance's neck. Keith could see the endless oceans of blue that were Lance's eyes, and Lance noticed the small freckles that dotted Keith's nose. Their eyes were locked, and for a moment, they were so quiet that the only sound was their breathing. Then they both realized the situation. Keith flung himself backward, and Lance screeched, releasing Keith and flying back into the wall. 

"T-there's no school today. It's c-closed because of last n-night," Lance stuttered quietly. 

"Oh, o-okay," Keith replied. The two boys remained where they were on the floor for a while, sitting on opposite sides of the small kitchen. Keith stood first. 

"I-i'm gonna get dressed," He said, quickly rushing into his room and closing the door. Lance stood and immediately rushed to the bathroom. Both boys leaned on the doors behind them, eyes wide and cheeks red. Keith got dressed, trying to slow down his heart that was beating faster than ever. Lance splashed water on his face, also trying to slow his racing heart. 

"God, I wanna kiss him," Lance whispered quietly to himself. Little did he know, Keith said the same thing on the other side of the wall. 

---

The two boys spent the day mostly hanging out and watching TV, but Lance had other plans for that evening. 

"Let's go see a movie or something. I don't know about you but if I see one more rerun of an episode of Supergirl I'm gonna strangle myself," Lance said. Keith chuckled slightly. 

"Well, I guess we could see what's there," Keith said. Both boys threw on their jackets and got ready to leave. Lance's was a dark green, and Keith's a bold red. They both had accents of yellow but were completely different in style. They headed out the door, making the short walk to Downtown. After browsing (and arguing) over movie choices, they both settled on the latest Disney movie. 

"That was a good movie," Keith said as the two walked out of the theatre a few hours later. 

"It was. Emotional as ever, but its a Disney movie. I'd be concerned if it wasn't emotional!" Lance said with a laugh. Keith couldn't help but smile. 

"Hey, let's grab some dinner while we're out!" Lance said, pointing at a building across the street. The name read Old Spaghetti Factory. Keith looked at the building in confusion. 

"Oh don't tell me you've never been to Spaghetti Factory!" Lance said. 

"I can't say I have," Keith responded. 

"Then let's go!" Lance said, dragging Keith across the street as the light changed. They walked into the restaurant and were seated immediately. Keith gawked at the menu.

"I didn't know that a place could serve this much pasta!" He said. 

"I know, right? The mizithra is my favorite, but everything is good here," Lance said, just as a waiter came up to take their order. 

Keith decided to get the mizithra. 

---

They walked home later that night, completely stuffed with pasta. 

"That was really good!" Keith said, collapsing on the couch back at his apartment. 

"Agreed!" Lance dropped beside him. They sat in silence for a moment, before Keith sat up and broke the silence. 

"So, um, the other day when you asked me to help you identify Spiderman..." Keith began. 

"Yeah?" Lance asked, sitting up as well. 

"You were about to say something, but you cut yourself off. What were you going to say?" Keith asked, his eyes meeting Lance's. Lance closed his eyes and took a deep breath. When he opened his eyes again, they were filled with emotion and absolute certainty. 

"I was going to tell you this," He said softly, slipping a hand into Keith's hair and pulling his face in. Lance softly pressed his lips to Keith's, and Keith froze. Lance was about to pull away, fearing he'd made a mistake, but then Keith was kissing him back. They stayed there a moment longer, before pulling away to breathe. They didn't dare move more than a few inches though, their foreheads touching and eyes locked. 

"It felt embarrassing at the time to say I was in love with someone who I didn't really know, but I guess I did know, didn't I?" Lance said quietly. 

"It doesn't seem strange to me," Keith responded. "And honestly, I'm glad," Keith said, smiling. 

"Explain," Lance said.

"Don't you see it?" Keith said, almost desperate. He grabbed Lance's face and pressed their lips firmly together once more. "I love you too," Keith said once they broke apart. Lance smiled. 

"Thank God," Lance said. "Because all I've wanted to do since the first day I saw you is this," Lance said, pulling Keith in for another kiss. 

And another. 

And another. 

GOD I WAS SCREAMING WRITING THIS CHAPTER AWEHFGUWGIH. I hope you guys loved it! Ill try and get chapter 6 out soon, but for now here's some VERY VAGUE plans for this story:

The rest of the Voltron crew introduced in 7

Cliffhanger in 9

 New-ISH character in 10

Something bad (I'M SORRY) in 12 or 13

I have planned for about 20-25 chapters, and possibly a sequel in the future. I hope you guys enjoy! And remember, IF THERE'S ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE TO SEE IN FUTURE CHAPTERS, FEEL FREE TO COMMENT IT! I ALMOST ALWAYS INCLUDE SUGGESTIONS! 

Thanks for everything you guys! See ya next time my beans!

Instagram: lancethelivingmeme / heckingcoldoutside