CONTEST TIME!!!!

Hey guys. So I know I posted a little about this contest in the last chapter note, but I have a sneaking suspicion you guys were more worried about the story lol. Anyways, here we go. 

I'M HOSTING A CONTEST! 

This contest will be for the new cover art for this fic, since while I love the current cover, its just a piece I found while scrolling through instagram and then I asked the artist if I could use it. I want to see what YOU GUYS can come up with! 

HOW TO ENTER:

Entry is simple. I'm taking entries on both Instagram and Tumblr. Simply post your picture, and tag me/mention me in the comments (i'll get you my usernames a little further down). Tag it with the hashtag #behindthemaskLTLM so I can see all the entries in the tag. 

DETAILS:

Anyone and everyone can enter! If you're private on instagram, please DM me your entry so I can see it (unless I follow you). 

It can be done physically or digitally, using any medium. Please try to use the highest quality photo you can. 

I'll be taking entries up until May 20th, and will be announcing the winner in chapter 16 the next day. 

The winner will get a shout-out in the next chapter, along with their art used and promos on either instagram or tumblr (wherever they entered on)

The two runner-ups art will be posted on my IG story and on my Tumblr and will also get a shout-out in the next chapter

RULES: 

DO NOT trace another artist's art. I trust you guys won't, but it's a necessary rule. 

NO HATE ON ART. Dear god, don't hate on anyone who enters. I love you all.

NO HATE ON ME. Okay, this may be going a little far, but every time I host a contest I get hate based on who I choose. I'll pick based on how well it fits the story and how much effort was put in (i dont care if you can't draw for shit and you send me stick figures. All that matters is that you try)

OTHER INFO:

Backgrounds are optional but always accepted.

You may enter up to three times. 

If you have any questions, comment here, message me, or DM me. 

TO ENTER ON INSTAGRAM: tag lancethelivingmeme 

TO ENTER ON TUMBLR: mention leedoodles 

Best of luck to you all! I can't wait to see what you all make. The art i've seen so far is nothing short of amazing. 

Love you my beans. 

-Lee