Chapter 7

I wake up before my alarm, sighing I stand up and run my fingers through my hair. It's so light feeling. It's weird. I shake my head before dressing in some jeans, a sweater, and vans.

I decide to do my make-up seeing it's only 6:30 am. I finish getting the make-up work and extra credit I didn't do last night. I finish at about 7:30 before deciding to bike to school now, and stop by Taylor's to see if she has any cigarettes and check my mail.

Leaving my apartment, I lock up and walk over to Taylor's, I knock and wait patiently.
The door opens showing a refreshed Taylor.

"Yes? Oh hey Des, what can I do for ya?" She says smiling.

"Sorry it's so early. But I don't have any cigarettes. Was wondering if you had a spare pack or two?" I say embarrassed slightly.

"Of course. I've actually stopped, so I have about 10 packs laying around full. I'll go grab them." She says quickly going inside to grab them.

"Here ya go. Have a nice day Des." She hands me the packs and closes the door quietly.

I put away the leftover packs and leaving one out and taking a cig out, lighting it, biking to my school relaxed.

I arrive at the school and chain my bike up. I walk inside, after putting my cigarette out, and putting some things away. I get a few stares here and there, and even had a freshman girl come up to me and say she likes the change.

I walked to class and sat in the very front row. I felt very uncomfortable, but I gotta try.

For myself.

I can do this today. I got this.