Chapter 13

'You've been invited to the joined funeral of-'
I quit reading aftering see the words "joined and funeral" in the same sentence. It's been exactly 20,805 minutes  since his death. Only 2 weeks...I've been excused from school from ' special circumstances'. Kids from school have sent me 'I'm sorry for your loss' Or other things. But they don't know.

They really never will, until that one day.

I glance down at the card in my hands and see there is a picture inside.

I start tearing up for what is probably the 5,956th time.

It's of me, him,  and his little brother.

His mother must've taken this picture because I don't remember it.

"-tinee...setin...-D-d-destinee.." I look up glossed eyed, dirty, and still covered in blood.
It's mark..us..? I don't know.. He's been watching after me ever since 'the incident' they all try whispering around me, but they suck at whispering and they should just say it straight out.

He's dead.

He killed himself.

I was there.

And now, I can't talk, eat, sleep, move or anything.

I'm broken and the doctors can't help me, even as much as they may want to.

I eat unconsciously. My body doing the actions i've known since i was small.

They' ve got me hooked to an IV though, so I don't really drink much water. I refused to be showered. And every time they try to sedate me i would stab the needle into another nurse or the doctor. So after awhile they stopped trying. They gave me new clothes which i didn't bother with.

THe card is taken gently from my hands and i follow it with my eyes.

Oh. I forgot he was still here.

Since, I was screaming or not speaking the doctors had to get the Mother, of him, to tell them why it was such a major experience for me.

She told them everything I guess.

I get a lot of pity looks.

But the look on Makrus' face was unusual, and I can't explain it. Suddenly I can feel my body being moved and I'm being picked up.

I open my mouth to start screaming but Markus puts his hand over my mouth. I see it's just him, and we're leaving the hospital.

I wonder where I'm going...I don't care.

I dazed off and stop freaking out. I'm not sure what's exactly going on...

They day he died was the 1st of December...Oh.

My birthday passed...I forgot.. I guess I'm 17 then..