Chapter 12

{Edited}
I wake up. I'm in my own bed. My own apartment. There's a knocking on my door that won't go away. I get up still disoriented and confused, shuffling my way to the door. I open it.

"Yes?" I say yawning.

"WHY WEREN'T YOU AT WORK?" I open my eyes seeing Mr. Davidson, or Markus standing there. Red in the face.

"To be honest. At the moment I cannot remember. I've just awoken...Something..bad happened." I shrug and walk away, letting him, let himself in. I see a piece of paper on my kitchen counter that catches my eye. I frown confused and walk over to it, hearing my front door close. I read the note.

Dear beloved, I know I shouldn't have told you all those things. You're stressed enough as it is, but I love you. And I know you care for my family. So, I thought you should know. Especially if anything...Happens. I know I'm a jerk. And I'm so so so damn sorry. I love you and I believe I always will...But I must tell you.... It won't be you breaking the promise this time... I love you, and I'm so so so so so sorry. I believe you'll be the first to find me. Since it will take place at our special place. Please care for yourself. And always remember March 18th, 2027. For me okay? Since it will be me, who's failed a promise this time. I love you. Sincerely, boobear. Xoxo

I furrow my eyebrows, everything coming back to me that happened yesterday.. I suddenly hear a sharp gasp, and realize it came from my own mouth.

"no." I whisper. I abruptly turn. I have to go! I need to go before it's too late!

"I have to go, I have to go!" I start frantically running about the room. Grabbing some shoes and a jacket I slip it on.

"Whoa whoa whoa." He grabs my wrist. I forgot he was here.

"Go where?" He questions.

"I NEED TO GO! NOW, BEFORE, BEFORE....PLEASE!" I yell at him frantically.

He jumps startled and seeing my state of mind, knows it's frantic and important. We run to his car, and I get in the driver's seat. I drive as fast as I can to our place. Our place.

I arrive at a little cabin in the woods. It's normally about a 30 minute drive, but it only took me 12, with the help of speeding and maybe some illegal passing.

I jump out of the car and run towards the door. I open it up and see everything beautiful. Just like the way we planned, so many times before.

I run to the bedroom and see the light on in the bathroom.
What happens next seems to be in slow motion.
I hear the click of something, throwing open the door, I see and hear at the same moment a gunshot going off.

There's a ringing in my ears.

The world seems to drop away.

I can hear someone screaming, and I hear sirens in the distance. I'm frozen clinging onto the body.

I feel hands pulling at me. And I hit them away.

I realize the screaming is coming from my own mouth.
Hanging on to his body as long as I can, I'm drenched in blood that isn't mine. Pink stuff that doesn't look good is everywhere in the bathroom and over me. I finally feel some able to tug me off and I kick, scream, scratch, and bite everyone.

Blackness consumes me and the last thing I remember is him looking at me right before he pulled the trigger. The words will forever be stained in my mind..

'Please. Let go.'