End Note

This book was inspired by my own hardships within my life, in recent years. It's taken me so long to write, because each new day holds new problems. Some long-lasting. Some last 5 minutes. Either way, it's very hard to write a book that relates with yourself in short time. I thank all of those who have waited patiently for this book, and even my lost readers that, I lost on the way. I, thank you all. Thank you all for reading this. I hope in some ways that you'll understand. There will be no sequel, like I had originally planned. The ending in the epilogue, was supposed to help you see what might have happened. I, myself, do not know what happened to the girl in the story. So please don't ask, make your own decision and ask yourself, what happened to that girl? I ask myself that question everyday. I do not know if she lived or died. All I know is she's happy. And that she suffered great pain, only to find peace at the end. Finally making her own decision.

The Male in the book often reffered to as "him" was a great deal of my own pain. I loved him very much, just as she. Some of the scenes were in fact very, very real. Yet, some were fictional. That is all, I have to say about this.

Also, please ask if you would want to make this book onwards. I have no problem with it, but I would like my copyright either © CrazyXlover13 or © LovvelyWriter to be on your copy. If I have found, you've continued this book, without my exclusive permission. As well as, no copyright or original credit given to me, I will pursue a lawsuit.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to read this.
I hope you enjoyed this book, as much I did by writing it.

I have a fantastic editor, my bestfriend. Who helped me, and really motivated me to finish this story when all I wanted to do was give up.
Thank you Twin. <3

THANK YOU READERS!
Have a lovely day, and wonderful life.
Lots of love,
Lovvely.writer xoxo

If you have any questions message me on wattpad, or email me at lovvely.writer@gmail.com
Thank you.