Chapter 11

{Edited}
"I haven't let go of you." His voice cracks and he takes a deep breath..

"She cheated on me. The whole time...And-" His voice breaks off because he's sobbing to hard.

"My...mother...She's sick..and..my little brother..he..he, killed himself Destinee.." His body starts shaking with sobs and I freeze....His mom? Wait..Brother? The one..who he was so close with? The one that we both cared for as if we were his parents?..

"no..." it comes out as a whisper.

"no, no, no, no, no, no, No, No, nO, nO, NO!" I chant whispering and my voice rising into a scream. My mouth is wide-open and I'm screaming. I can feel my shoulders being shaken.

"Destinee, Destinee, Destinee!!!!!!!!" I snap out of it breaking into another frenzy of sobs.

Finally we both are just sitting there crying and holding each other.

No words.

Nothing, but silence.

"There's..one more thing.." he whispers his voice soft..

"I...I have liver cancer.." He looks at my face. Guilt, and worry written all over his features..

"Why..why are you telling me this? We aren't together!" I stand up pacing.

"I'm the little blonde slut, that whore, the little bitch that just used you for sex. You and your fucked up family mean nothing to me. Just like I mean nothing to you! So GO! GO AND FUCKING BURN IN HELL! I HATE YOU!...I Hate You...i hate..you." I fall to my knees sobbing again. This is too much..I can't, I can't take it.

"I know...I know." He walks over and picks me up. He starts walking back to civilization. Carrying me, taking me where? I don't know.

I don't care.

I'm frozen. Trapped. Stuck.

Moving on...moving forward? It's just a helpless dream I won't ever be able to achieve.

Some days...I'm walking through the desert, craving for water, those emotions needed.

Other days, I'm drowning beneath a thousand heavy waves, from too much emotion.

There's no inbetween, and just like those days. I'm stuck.

Unable to move on.