Chapter 27

Jane pov...

I got released from hospital after a few days once I had my energy back from eating and sleeping.

I haven't told anyone what led to me collapsing, I'm not going to as I'm not ready for them to find out the truth of what happened.

I go to work at BPD in homicide again, Cavanagh let me have my job back but because of the hospital incident I'm on desk duty only until he knows I can handle it. Everyone is watching me closely to see that I'm coping so I put a face on for them but it changes when I go home at the end of the day.

It's hard for me to not tell them but I don't want them to know yet, they don't need to know as it would only make things worse for them once they learn the truth about what happened when I was gone. I know if they found out it would hurt them like it hurt me.

I'm now just doing paperwork at work which is always boring and I would rather be out at the scene helping on the case.

At the end of the day I head home with Frankie and Frost following me as they want to come over to watch the Red Sox game with me. I'm happy to have them around and I'm trying to not push them away.

We go in my apartment and I get some drinks while Frankie orders in pizza. We sit down on the couch and watch the game cheering along for the Red Sox while they play.

Author's note...
Sorry for the short chapter, sort of filler to seperate ideas.