headcanons || part 2 (ft. the underrated characters)

Mila is that one mom friend that's really intense. Like, if you're sick, ya'll already know homegirl gonna be storming in your room with a big bowl of soup, a doctor's prescription and movies for the both of you to binge-watch while you rest up.

.•~•.

Phichit owns many selfie sticks, and he's named them all. (His favorite ones are named after Thai monarchs)

.•~•.

Guang Hong Ji makes flower crowns during his spare time, and gives them all to his (boy)friend, Leo.

.•~•.

JJ found out about skating when the streets in Canada got so cold that it turned into ice.

.•~•.

Emil is a glorified meme lord and sends everyone (especially Michele) the dankest of memes

.•~•.

After finding out about it, "I Don't Love You" by My Chemical Romance became Georgi's theme song for months. He even asked Yakov if he could skate to it.

.•~•.

Surprisingly, Chris doesn't have an extremely high sex drive. He's one of those people who think about doing the do, but not actually doing it because he's scared.

.•~•.

Michele used to low-key (very low-key (like super low-key) (please don't hate my son) ) crush on his sister until his parents told him it was a big "no-no" in out society.