YOI AUs

1- AU where Victor's the one with anxiety and Yuuri's the one who saves him. Plus points if Victor still has the long hair.

2- The Russian Team (Mila, Yurio, Georgi and Victor) are smol children and Yakov has to deal with them. (Possible Yakov x Lillia??)

3- Emil is a popular gaming YouTuber, and Mickey is one of his dedicated haters. (rarepair alert!!!)

4- The Russian Team + Otabek + The Crispino twins are teachers. English Teacher Mila has a raging crush on Math Teacher Otabek, but she doesn't notice the way Guidance Counselor Sala looks at her.

5- Asexual! Chris. Please. (AeroMunakata i regret nothing lol)

6- Bottom! Chris. Please.

7- Doesn't come on ice! Chris. Please.

8- Yuri Plisetsky runs an orphanage and is in need of help. When Minami walks through the door looking for a job, Yuri thinks "I'm looking for someone to help me care for children, not another child to take care of!" but he's desperate so he lets him in. (another rarepair lol)

9- Victor and Yuuri play the role of best friends in a play, but in the middle of the act, Victor accidentally confesses his love for Yuuri. In front of the audience. And his family.

10- Guang Hong Ji is a literal flower child and can make plants and flowers grow around him. He grows a whole garden whenever he's around Leo. (!rarepair!)

11- Not Emo! Georgi. Please.

12- I already moved on! Georgi. Please.

13- AU wherein Georgi's ex wants him back, and not the other way around.

14- Not thirdwheel! Phichit. Please.

15- AU where Yuuri and Phichit end up together (lmao sue me)

16- AU where Yuri Plisetsky is a dog person

17- Otabek and Mila pretend to date one another in order to hide their sexualities. During every "date" they just talk about their lovers.

18- Yuuri getting affectionate with Phichit, and Victor getting jealous, so he pretends to date Chris so that Yuuri can feel the envy.

19- AU where JJ is an American Asshole™

20- AU where Seung Gil has emotions