Chapter 2

Luna's P.O.V

It's has been almost 2 months since they the last attack and I have my guard on patrol right now I've been staring out window for over 20 minutes now I'm bored and I ho- knock knock "who is it?" Sarah came in as she sat on the chair in my office. "What do you want now."  She looked worried normally she was chilled or relaxed...

"There is a rogue asking for you permission to pass the packs Territory?" That surprised me we normally didn't have rogues passing through our land or near it "let me see him first then I will decide if he can pass or not "I said looking confused.

When I got over there I saw a tall man with light brown hair standing in front of me. "May I pass your lands alpha of the lightflower pack." He trembling with fear. "If we let him through he may try something! "Said Michael through mind link. "I will not let that happen not after the last attack! "I shouted at Michael through mind link again. "You May pass on through our territory but I will escort you there myself." I could see all the glares staring at him and some confused ones on me.

"No you cannot do that alpha I will not let you go alone I will come as well! " somehow I knew Michael was going to say that he was a very overprotective friend/brother/Beta. "No you will not come with me I am capable of handling a rogue like him." I saw him glaring at the Rogue but in a psycho type of way."Alpha I feel my wolf calling him she keeps saying mate and mine!" HE WAS HER MATE!?!? Well that kind of explains all the looks he was giving her, he kept looking at her and smiling but also trying to avoid her gaze. "What is your name rogue my sister has told me you are her mate please correct me if I am wrong." I looked at him as I said this directly in the eyes he was trying to avoid my gaze as I caught him blushing."I'm Liam I'm 18 and I can also feel my wolf calling her I understand if you want me to go but please may I join your pack, please I want to be with my mate and I'm sure she feels the same!" I look back and forth between them and I know Michael was going to rip him to shreds if he got close to her but I like to see him stress its funny. "Yes you may but first you need to come inside to do the ceremony don't worry it's quick." Liam and Sarah were smiling at each over I could tell.

When we got inside we formed a circle around Liam I stepped forward as I shifted into my dark black wolf and so did my pack including Liam he was a very light brown wolf almost tanned but darker, he looked amazed to see my black wolf as I put my paw on his head and a gush of wind spread around. "Do you Liam accept my offer to be in the lightflower pack?" He opened his eyes "yes I do." He was tearing up tears of joy I hope. "Welcome to the pack!" He ran to Sarah as he nuzzled her neck. I could hear Michael growling, I just knew Liam wouldn't last one day surviving Michael I'm surprised he made this far without Michael tearing him to shreds thank god!