The cats out the bag

Luna's P.O.V
(Last night) When I was talking to the moon goddess she said that the shifters like Percy existed long ago but they were all wiped out by hunters. She was surprised to know that Percy was One of the shifters she said they were called Lupus witch in English means wolf.
(Today) I woke top and tail with Sarah, like always I wanted to go back to sleep until the end of the world but that's not happening, she started wake up like always she jumped out of bed and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. Like a bird she loves to get up in the morning but me on the other side I hate mornings I can stay up all night but I can't be bothered to get up in the morning. After Sarah  got out of the shower we went down the stairs me in my pyjamas and Sarah fully dressed, after breakfast me and Sarah went outside we went to the deep forest were we both shifted and we ran around for a while heading to the sea but we could hear whispers and giggles so we started to head down to the cherry blossom tree I knew Michael and Feranmi was there so I sent a mind link message to him but we were to close for him to run unless he went into the human parts but then Sarah would end up chasing them down so I couldn't do anything but tell Michael he's head is going to ripped off! We walked into the space and Michael was there with Feranmi next to him, Sarah looked at me and stormed off sprinting to the sea I was following her when I got to the sea I saw her on the rock were I would meditate I started to swim there I felt guilty I knew Michael knew even some of the kids knew but Sarah didn't and she was my best friend and we told each other every thing I climbed on the rock and started to talk to her but I knew she wasn't listening to me so I followed everywhere we walked around the forest for sometime as we got home changed back into our human forms and got dressed I sat in her room until she got so annoyed she started to talk to me! " you lied to me my best friend lied to me what else do you want to do kick me out like a bad dog!!!!???" All of this made me feel like it was my fault and it was tho it was all my fault if I would of told her the truth this wouldn't of happened I got up and left I went to the cheery blossom because it made me calm then I had a idea I could throw a surprise sorry I hurt your feelings party if i call some pack mates I could get them to bring food here her favourite food obviously and there would be music games everything she loves I could even get her a special present! I decided to call glen, Percy, Michael, Patricia and Louise I called them through mind link and made sure Liam keep Sarah at home.

After about 2 hours of going back and forth we finished it but it was still late at night all of us except me and Percy went home I told him what the moon goddess had said but now that I think of it he was never excepted in the pack! "Percy you were never accepted into the pack so let's do that now!!" His face lit up with joy and so did his eyes I shifted into my wolf and so did he a yellow ring formed around me as Percy stepped into the circle I nuzzled my nose on his head as the ring suddenly disappeared he was part of the pack! Yippee! We started to walk back home but a black cat walked out it was perfect for Sarah!!!i picked her up and hid her in my arms but Percy looked worried I shrugged it off.

When we got home I washed her up but then I heard voices coming from the cat. "H-hi who are you and are going to hurt me?" She looked so cute and terrified. "No no I'm going to give you to my friend because she's mad at me." A tear came to my eye as the little kitty introduced herself."well I'm Lisa and I'm 2 witch is 14 in cat years!" I smiled as I hid her I'm my bedroom until tomorrow witch I hoped Sarah would like!!