Too much

Luna's P.O.V

When I got to the party with Lisa no one was there all the food was still there and there was still time to power up the lights and set out the games! Lisa helped me a lot with this I put the banner as Percy walked into the now decorated area I called everyone here and they hid around but some walked with Liam and Sarah but as soon as she walked in we all jumped out saying surprise! She walked up to me and hugged me tightly. "You and the pack done this all for me? Please forgive me!!!" I laughed and showed her Lisa. "This is Lisa, she is yours and she can talk." She took Lisa from my hands and her face lit up in excitement. "I only came here to win prizes!!!" Every one laughed at Michael and he just shrugged. "On with food and games!!" Sarah and me the best of friends once again.

After the party I forced Michael to help me tidy up because he had cheated on nearly every single game Sarah told Michael to go he sprinted off and I growled at Sarah she growled back. Now that I think about it she never really called me alpha she always call me Luna or bestie or even other nick names she had given me over the years  that had stuck. After we tidied up Sarah played with Lisa at the pack house but I shifted and went down to the sea before I past the tree to get to the beach I saw a tanned wolf on the rock where I meditate, the scent was not familiar to me but he had spotted me and he was swimming back I walked forward prepared for a fight but when he got close to my face he just licked me and laughed but I slapped him with my paw and that shut him up he looked back at me and I grinned. "Who are you to hit me!?" He had a alpha tone but I was also a alpha so I wasn't backing down! "Well who are you to kiss me?" That shut him up again. "Well look at little miss rouge standing up to alpha." I pushed back as he growled. "Well you mr Dumb is talking to the alpha of bloodmoon pack!" He stepped back in fear his smile disappeared. "Sorry I just thought you were a rouge but I should of known a rouges wolf is tiny and your wolf is beautiful and tall." He was complimenting me to see if I would forget about him being rude but his charm doesn't work on me. "Are you trying your charm on me?" He started to smile as I started to walked back but then got stopped by him again. "Can we just Start over please? I'm Lucas." I laughed a bit before nodding and I introduced myself but I was surprised he didn't notice my pitch black fur until he asked if my dad or my mum was alpha when I said no he seemed confused until he noticed my black fur and laughed. "I didn't notice that you had black fur why didn't you point it out!" I just shook my head we talked and talked until Sarah mind linked me to come home we said bye and agreed to meet here tomorrow in our human form and to be honest he was really sweet but he had a sad life his pack was attacked and his mate died but when I came home I forget all about that because there was a catastrophe and apparently Liam marked Sarah without her permission Michael was trying to kill him I walked in and shouted in my alpha tone. "Stop!! Liam you shouldn't mark Sarah without her permission! And Michael don't try to kill him! Look at the kids there terrified of you guys. If anyone wants me I'll be upstairs." They all looked terrified with me but after that all I could do was dream but when I tried to dream all that I could dream of was Lucas but he wasn't my mate. I flopped on my bed and sighed "today was just too much."