Birthday party

Luna's P.O.V

Today was my 20th birthday but I looked 18 as May people tell me 😏. But now I relive I'm getting older by the day, week, month and year!!! I woke and I'm not surprised that Feranmi and Sarah where already up even tho we got like 3 hours sleep I'm still in my bed and I'm deciding whether to get out and go out or stay in bed but then. "Luna, Michael!!!"  So we rushed down the stairs to Sarah as she held up the phone to Michael and whispered that it was the lightflower pack (because we have a drill that if that if they call Michael would pretend to be the alpha and I would be the beta) it's for you it's the alpha of the lightflowers pack she looked worried. My opened wide as Michael put her phone on load speaker. "Is this Michael the alpha of the moonblood pack?" As he answered back in a alpha tone. "Yeah and this must be the lightflowers alpha. Well what do ya want?" The phone went silent. "We need your help a rouge broke in and then after that my guards reported more rouges had stolen our things...." I really wanted to turn around and say 'no because your all little rotten rats' but I knew I couldn't. "Sure me, my beta omega(Sarah) and a pack member (Percy) will be there in a few." He ended the phone and gave it back to Sarah looking at because he knew I was going to lash out at him for saying we'll be over there but I calmed down before I went crazy. "Let's go then." I walked out the door as we jumped into my light sea blue Ferrari. I drove us to there house I wanted to take the long way but Sarah had her claws out and I don't want my baby car to have scratches because of her. We got there in about a minute when we could of been 7 minutes! I pulled up on there drive way when we walked in all eyes were on me but i knew that they didn't remember my age, fur colour and probably my name as well but I know that they remember me being there little slave. "You four are probably from the moonblood pack! We're so grateful you could come." Sarah and Michael were smiling but me and Percy in his cat form while in my arms well we on guard scanning the area. She showed us to the alpha's office as he looked confused because of Percy I giggled but Sarah looked at me as apologised to him as I smiled at Percy. After the boring meeting about the rogues and what they stole bla bla bla they showed us to ate to are room but they only three so I said Percy could stay with me I threw Percy's cloths in the bathroom as he got changed. I went down the stairs and went to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich ,drink and sat on the couch when Ryan sat down so I moved over to the far right and carried on eating. "Well I guess your back again Lacey? Lucy? Uhhh" knew it they'd forget everything about me. "Luna." He looked confused. "Luna is my name." He just got up in embarrassment and walked off I had finished my sandwich and drink so I put them in the sink when Gorgiea the Luna walked up to me she was my nemesis she was the one who started the bullying. "So are you going to do the dishes or not slave!?" I turned around and walked over to her. "No because I'm not your slaves anymore." I started to walk off. "Well you always going to be a slave and you know that." I went back up to her and slapped on the cheek when I looked at her there were tears already pouring out and a red mark on her face as she ran up stairs I saw Michael, Sarah and Percy at the stairs Sarah looking disappointed but Michael and Percy had a little smirk on there face. I went out the front door and got into my car I drove through the forest and got out on the hill I sat on the edge as a person sat next to me I looked over to him and it was Lucas I rested my head on his shoulder. "So no hi no I missed you no kiss?" I just laughed at him. "Hi." He laughed and so did I. "Happy birthday princess." He handed me a box after talking to him I said goodbye and so did he I got into my car and drove of while in my review mirror i saw him running in his wolf form.

When i got back all the lights were off but when I walked in Sarah, Michael and Percy were shouting surprise there were presents on the couch as I laughed at people shushing us. "Most of the presents are from the pack." Sarah whispered. "It took ages taking your car back and fourth." Michael said I stood there angry about to shout at them for using my baby but I stopped and started to open my presents starting with my packs most of it was just cloths but one from Percy and Patricia was a picture of the whole pack after all of the other presents I opened Lucas's And it was a ring with a note saying 'will you marry me?' I grabbed Sarah and took her outside. "What the hell was that for!" I made sure no one was around. "Uhh well... Lucas kinda.. Proposed..." I showed her the note and the ring I covered her mouth as I herd her little screams we went back inside but we didn't tell them that Lucas had proposed. "Well what's the the answer to the question??" I stared at her. "I'm not sure..." The boys looked confused but laughed at there stupid faces and we went up with my presents and left them cleaning my rubbish up but I kept thinking what if I don't clean it will they hurt me again but I kept telling myself they can't over and over again but when Sarah called me I forgot all about it. We dumped the  mountain of presents on the floor as we both flopped on my bed and we both fell asleep instantly and to be honest this was the most awesomest birthday party.

I hope you liked this chapter it was a lot of words to be precise 1096 not including this part ovi but I really hope you guys liked it and please support my stories until next time bye 😜