Chapter 3-the secret

Michaels P.O.V

It's been a while since I've met my mate but no one knows not even my sisters know about this her name is Feranmi and is a human but she knows about me being a wolf I have not yet marked her or mated with her yet because she is not ready and I respect that. We have decided to meet up here under the white cheery blossom tree it's our favourite spot to go when we meet up or need to think we always come here it's our secret spot.

We met up here today and talked and talked on an on. "We're are you I said 20 minutes ago there was a meeting!" Alpha was so mad at me this was the second time this week if I don't tell her the truth soon I'm doubt to get kicked out the pack! "Sorry I have to go babe but we will met up tomorrow like always!" I had already ran off despite to not to be a minute later than I already was but but if I told alpha she would of asked the reason why and it would be to embarrassing to tell.

I got there in a minute but alpha was still mad at me she had reminded me over and over again but I was still late she was starting to get very curios of me but I always had a reason why but I was definitely running out and I had too tell her but I had to keep it as long as possible.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luna's P.O.V

He was late again I told him we had a meeting with Ryan our neighbour pack but he was still late and was going to die!! Although I knew his secret about his mate and was coming up with excuses but 1. I love to see him struggle 2. I want too see how long he would keep it a secret and 3. I respect him so I'll keep a secret. "Luna when is your beta getting here." He was becoming inpatient and was definitely angry although he wouldn't leave he was a really good friend of mine and respected me.

He came a 1 minutes later as I gave him deadly glare and he smiled sadly "sorry alpha I got carried away away." He was apologising non stop until a deep grow left my chest then he knew to stop instantly.

After the long boring meeting I saw Michael trying to sneak out again like always! "We're are you going?" I asked him I knew what he would say " uhhhhhhh I'm going ..... Hunting?" He would always say that then be back in a hour smell like daisies thane nothing and say he was too slow or to tiered to catch it just watch.

A hour later he's back in 1..2..3.. "I'm back but I have nothing sorry alpha but I was way too tired sorry." I grinned at Michael and laughed and I almost tripped over at one point! "Alpha what's the matter why are you laughing?!" I stopped laughing at looked at him. "You thought I was that stupid I know you found your mate and made excuses to see her." I whispered so no one would hear me. "You should of just told me I would of kept your secret." He was blushing so hard he would turn into a raspberry anytime soon now. "Why are you to laughing so hard for?" We didn't notice Sarah walk down the stairs I swear sometimes she was like a ninja or like James Bond even but she didn't have the skills to fight like them! "Uhhhhh Michael made up a some puns tell her Michael...." I stared at him in an apologetic way. "Uhhhhhhh yeah I wasn't originally going to get a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind ha Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now haha I'd tell you a chemistry joke but I know I wouldn't get a reaction. Get it?" I can't believe he made them up off the top as head! Me and Sarah started to laugh but we had to sit down cuz I started to get a stitch and it hurt so badly.