Loved her more and more

Lucas's P.O.V

Me and Luna had planned to meet up here at 7-ish I was walking down to the sea when I saw her sitting the on the sand meditating she had a yellow ring around her so I decided to kick sand at her it was my master plan, the sand reflected off of the ring and into my face I saw a smirk on her face and the yellow ring became brighter I had pulled her from the blinding yellow ring that suddenly vanish and threw her into the sea she popped back up all dry, my mouth was wide open and before I knew it the water suddenly went all over me and I was the one being soaked! "Oh yes I forget to tell you I can control water so be very careful around the water and me." She smiled at me as she walked on the water to the large rock I was sitting on the first time we meet. "I hope you don't let me fall into the water now! "She was grinning at me as I took a step forward and I realised I was walking on water I started to walk to here but then I dropped she was laughing at me so much that she almost fall back into the water herself she started to shout my name because I was still underwater I came up behind her and pulled her in the freezing cold sea. We splashed each other for a while and we're talking on the rock when she pushed me in and told me to stay there I did what she asked but then I heard another voice a slightly higher pitched voice I peeked up from the rock and I saw a girl there with Liam on the shore! Me and him used to be great friend we were like brothers until he ran away because him and his dad had a fight. I couldn't believe my eyes he was here and I wanted to say hi to my best friend but Luna told me to stay down until she told me to come back up I sat the rock as Liam swam towards me. "I never thought I would never see you again." I said in a mocking tone "well her over there is my mate her name is Sarah so please don't embarrass me please." He was begging me and that me wanting to do it more but I told him I wouldn't because I wanted to spend time Luna mostly. Sarah and Liam walked away and Luna made them swear and promised not to tell the pack about us hanging out. "You think that I'm such an embarrassment and that's why no one is going to know." I said with puppy eyes. "Yes exactly." She said with no expression while she said that so I pushed her in the water and she took me with her too because the smart ass held on to my arm and I was again soaking wet again. She floated on her back so did I it was the afternoon we were sitting on the rock again watching the sunset so we agreed to meet back here tomorrow I didn't know what came over me but I was supposed to kiss her on her pale cheek to put some colour into it but she turned her head and I kissed her on the lips I was blushing and so was Luna but I guess I did put a brighter colour on her cheeks. "I-I'm so sorry I meant to kiss you on the cheek!!" She laughed witch made me laugh she gave me a kiss on the cheek, shifted and ran towards her pack house. I was there dripping with water but when I turned around Liam was standing there. "There's a newsflash about the guy who's mate had died and said he would never move on has finally moved on?" He was smirking at me a devilish way I had said I would never move on but I loved luna even tho she wasn't my mate I loved her. "Well things have change since you left your dad and mom are still alive at 45 my dad joined another pack and left mom and me so yeah a lot has changed." He was staring at me with a mouth wide open I nodded my head, bro hugged him and left.

When I got home my mum was sitting there and I knew what was coming... "Where were you mister its and hour past your curfew I was here worried sick about you! I'm glad to have got that out but promise me it won't happen again." I nodded went upstairs and smiled because it was worth it. I got a kiss, gave her a kiss, Liam was back but especially because me and Luna where boding over things we had in common and having a laugh but dam I just could stop thinking about her one of a kind beautiful personality and eyes that lit my heart on fire and I'm glad I met her and this made me not want to forget her so i just thought about her and loved her more and more.