A Billionaire In MacDonald's

Kara

Now if I thought Trent and me as a pairing was ludicrous, then imagine pulling up in a MacDonald's carpark in a fancy car called Alan Martin Dib 9 or something like that, a big flash silver thing that had seats more comfortable than most sofas and they heated up for god's sake, I mean it was that fancy I thought it could drive itself.

Then there were the stares, firstly at the car, secondly at Trent as he stepped out and strolled round before opening my door and offering me his hand and finally at me, I could see the looks of shock on their faces as I struggled out of seat and almost face planted on the tarmac, luckily for me Trent was there yet again to hold me up, always with that damn smirk plastered on his face.

I'm not sure what Maddie and the girls were thinking when they kitted me out, but I got the distinct impression that I was a tad over dressed and the gawping customers seemed to add some weight to this arguement.

Gripping Trent's hand, not because I was madly in love with him or scared he might stray, but as an aid to walking in these blasted heels.

When the girl behind the counter managed to tear her eyes from the spectical that was me and the eye candy that was Trent, her speech and smile returned as she asked for our order.

Now never knowing or remembering if I had been in a MacDonald's before, I had no idea what the girl was babbling on about, everything had mac in it and I had no idea whether mac was a meat or a vegetable.

And when I questioned this with Trent he burst out laughing and the girl looked at me as if I was a new species of pond life.

Eventually I settled on a big Mac and fries mainly because the guy next to me ordered one and it smelt and looked delicious.

Managing to find a free table and get to it unscathed, which was no mean feat in heels balancing a tray of food, which thankfully Trent snatched from my grasp before I accidentally deposited it all in an elderly ladies lap.

We sat and I could regain my breath.

"Wow!" I exclaimed "I didn't realise it was so stressful getting fast food"

This only caused Trent to start chuckling again, I was glad I was keeping him amused the jerk!

"Well Miss Seven how's your first legitimate fast food offering going down"

"Umm" was all I could come up with wiping up a trail of sauce from the top of lip with my finger, before placing said finger in my mouth and licking the spillage off.

"This is so good" I moaned, then looking up at Trent I found his eyes were boring into me with such intensity that I froze in mid lick and my whole body tensed and heated up right to my core, his look was like a staving man staring at a gourmet meal.

"What's wrong" I managed to stutter out.

"Do I have something on my face" I asked wiping my hand back and forth across my chin.

"Uh huh" Trent leaned over the table and extended his hand towards my face, causing me to lean forward also.

"Just here" he whispered as he brushed my cheek lightly with his index finger, before pulling back and placing his finger in his mouth.

Oh my! That caused a mild case of internal combustion on my part, it was just as well I was seated or I would be a mess sprawled out on the floor otherwise.

"Er thank you" I muttered feeling my face colour up.

"No problem sweetheart"

He has really got to stop with this, whatever it is, else I will be permanently red for the rest of my life, why am I so affected by him, I had been round boys before sure it was always a forced situation where survival was paramount, so when I did what I had to do to please them and remain intact, I had trained my body to be devoid of feelings and emotions so the disgusting things I was expected to do did not plague my mind, thankfully it wasn't a regular occurrence and most of the time I got away Scot free.

But this guy was pulling me in so much so that I couldn't hide my feelings or help getting emotional.

Just then a couple of giggling girls sauntered across the restaurant, eyes glued to Trent, acting all coy and pretending to be shy.

One with long blonde hair that reached to her butt, small in statue, a pair of skin tight jeans and a small crop top that exposed a pierced belly button, her companion was a tad taller with shorter brown hair a very short skirt and similar top to her friend.

I watched their approach out the corner of my eye,  whilst studying Trent to see his reaction when they reached out table.

"Hi Trent" the blonde thin streak of girl cooed, her head cocked slightly to one side and a finger clenched in her teeth.

Trent turned and looked between the two girls, eyes wide in surprise, then a beaming smile crossed his face as he scooted his chair back and leapt to this feet, pulling each into a hug and naming them as he did so.

"Charmaine"

"Summer"

The girls giggled and acted shy after he released them, Then a couple of guys waved to Trent and came over and before I knew what was happening there were at least ten guys and girls crowding in on our table all laughing and joking with Trent, who seemed genuinely pleased to see them and joined in their banter.

As the table became more rowdy, I found myself pushed further and further away, the unseen girl that was not a part of the group and camaraderie of those in front of her.

I felt sadness creep into my chest, I had to remind myself that I was not a part of this life style these were well bought up, rich people, where as I was a nobody always had been always will be.

I slowly stood up and shot a quick glance over the flirty girls shoulder who had pushed in front of me, to see Trent soaking up all the attention with a genuine smile on his face.

Wiping a tear from my eye, I reminded myself I was only here a few more weeks so it was silly to get involved with a guy who had unwittingly breached my defenses, I turned not wanting anyone to see my tears and silently left the restaurant and headed down the road, though I didn't know where I was going, but that was okay this was my world and I knew how to handle it.