Chapter 1

Have you ever been told "your not my type" ? or " not someone like you"? . Or Maybe even this " black girls aren't that cute to me " "Only mixed girls are pretty". You've probably even heard more than that but have any of those things ever hurt your feelings? Made you look at yourself differently. Or look at other people and compare yourself and wish I were as pretty as them? But if you clear your head and look in the mirror and accept yourself and notice how beautiful you are 😍 . None of those things would matter. I myself struggled with acceptance with my curly puffy hair because I wanted it straight like all the other girls, My complexion because i am dark skinned and thought being lighter was the definition of beautiful . And I had to realize everyone is beautiful doesn't matter the race,color,hair type,body weight, height or your neighborhood environment.

Oops I've been babbling I almost forgot to introduce myself 😂😂.

I'm Mi'arah(is @brittanysky on Insta) but people call me Mimi for short. I'm 17 years old and I'm in my last year of high school. You would think I'm sad about graduating but actually I'm happy asffff! Im finally getting out of that hell whole. Full of those wicked girls , with rich daddies who think popularity and looks would get you through life !! (Wrong it won't). I have two best friends Siearra (@shakyra.kakes on Insta) but we call her Sisi for short. And my girl Aliyah (@ brookjayy on Insta)we also call her liyah for short. For them getting boys was easy for them they didn't even have to try. They were smart,beautiful, and athletic. Sisi was Black and Puerto Rican and Liyah was 100% black but swearsss she's Indian 🙄😂😂.

Don't get me wrong these my girls I love them but sometimes being the "other friend" isn't so fun. They have a good name in school for instance if you ask someone "Hey you know Sisi and Liyah?" And the other person would usually Respond like " yeah the two pretty ones ?". And then this questions gets asked sometimes "what's they other friend name?" "Uhhhh the dark one ? " "duh" " oh never could get a man Mi'arah " "that's the one".

That's what I hate I'm tired of being put down for things I couldn't help. I was created like this it took me a while to learn self love and I'm still learning it.

Okay let's introduce the rest of the characters and the story will follow .

Ayyeee Yoooo it's Keith Tyrizzy Powers I'm 18 years younggg! I'm captain of the Football team I live with my mom and my siblings in California . My bros Luke,Algee,Elijah, Woodster(woody),and Bryshere but we call him Mike sometimes cause he look like he can be Mike Bivins son😂😂. But anyway I got a thing for Sierra but I call her lil Sisi. Man she so pretty those big hazel brown eyes , and her lose curly hair just be flowing in the wind like she Milan or Something 😍. She wouldn't even probably give me the time of day she always got homework,or sports, or something after school we can never kick it .

This is my first story ever that I ever wrote other than school work but my writing has been improving so hopefully everyone can enjoy this story. And I've been reading a lot of Wattpad stories and I've always wanted to make my own so hear it is !!.

Mi'arah - played by @brittanysky on Instagram
Sierra- played by @shakyra.kakes

Aliyah -played by @brookjayy

Woody- @woody_thegreat

Luke- @wolfjames

Keith- @keithpowers

Elijah- @oneelijahkelly

Bryshere- @Brysheregray