Chapter 12

Keith POV
I got into the car and sped down to my little sister friends house to pick her up. I was 20mins late and I didn't want her to think I forgot about her.

Keith: I'll be right back.(getting out the car).

Mi'arah: okay.

Keith walking up to the stairs ringing the door bell and knocking on the door. An older women comes out .

OlderLady: hey Keith here to get sky?

Keith: yes I'm a little late. I didn't want her thinking I forgot to get her.

OlderLady: it's fine they were happy they got extra playing time come in I'll get sky .

Keith walks into the house to get his little sister sky.

Sky: keeiitthhhh! (As she ran and jumped into his arms)

Keith: hey sky sky ! You had fun today.

Sky: yes I did.

Keith: well tell your friend and everyone you'll see them later.

Sky: bye Ella see you later. And bye Mrs Jackson!(hugging them)

Ella: bye sky!

Mrs Jackson: see you later sweetie!

As the left out the door and walked to the car Mi'arah began to get a little nervous because she was meeting his little sister. And she didn't know how she was gonna react to her being in the car.

Keith opens the back door  for his  little sister helping her get in.

Keith: put your seatbelt on sky.

Sky: okay. Who are you?

Mi'arah: oh I'm Mi'arah but you can call me Mimi.(as she turns around smiling).

Sky: oh I'm sky are you my brothers girlfriend ?

Mi'arah: oh no I'm his friend we are working on a project together.

Sky: oh really? My brother works on a lot of projects with girls.

Mi'arah: oh really ahhaha that's nice.

Keith: shhh.Sky what ? Don't mind her she's sassy.

Sky: your forgetting I'm also a diva!( she says sassily).

Mi'arah: it's okay. I was like that when I was younger too.

Sky: really?

Mi'arah: yea just like you .

Sky: oh so if you were just like me what's your favorite Disney princess?

Mi'arah: hmmm let me think duh Tiana from princess and the frog.

Sky: hm you are like me!(she says smiling) Keith I like her she's cool. We have the same interest.

Sky was very mature and smart for her age. It were almost like you were having a conversation with a 30 year old. She's sweet and funny but doesn't play about her big brothers.

Keith: sky what do you know about having the same interest ?your only 8

Sky: I don't know I hear Ella big sister say t to boys all the time when we spy on her.

Keith: oh my sky your so funny.

Keith drops Mi'arah off at her house.

Mi'arah: well it was nice meeting you princess sky. And Keith I'll start editing the video for the project and send it to you.

Keith: okay sounds like a plan see you later Mi'arah.

Sky: nice meeting you too. Princess Mi'arah we should have a princess day.