Chapter 9💕

I'm very sorry that I haven't been writing 😪❤️.

"If I told you that a flower bloom in a dark room would you trust it?" -Kendrick Lamar

Mi'arah POV
Tonight's my first date I'm very nervous. I honestly never saw this day coming yea your probably wondering why you acting like this it's just a date but you don't understand I'm going on a date with one of the most dreamiest boys ever! And he asked me to go on a date the "other girl ". I never knew I would stand out to someone like that.

Keith POVI was on my way to pick up Mi'arah when I passed by a flower shop I thought I should get her some because it is her first date and I'm very happy to be the first guy she dated

Keith POV
I was on my way to pick up Mi'arah when I passed by a flower shop I thought I should get her some because it is her first date and I'm very happy to be the first guy she dated. Wait not dated yet but her first date guy whatever you wanna call it. 😂 I couldn't wait to hangout and spend
time with Mi'arah the most prettiest and most intellectual women I know.

I pulled up to Mi'arah house and I decided not to just call and wait outside I believe a guy who is taking someone's daughter out should go inside and meet with the parents

I pulled up to Mi'arah house and I decided not to just call and wait outside I believe a guy who is taking someone's daughter out should go inside and meet with the parents. So I walked up to the door and rung the door bell I was waiting for about 5mins until a women who looked like the older version of Mi'arah open the door. She was a little thicker and about 4inches taller then Mi'arah.

Mimi Mom: hey um are you here for Mimi?(Mi'arah nickname)

Keith: yes I am. Nice to meet you I'm Keith.

Mimi Mom: ohh well hello handsome I'm Mi'arah mom Tasha. Mi'arah should be down in a minute have a seat or you can go up to her room .

Keith: oh nice to meet you and okay.

I was walking up the stairs to Mi'arah room and she had to door cracked open so I just waited there for a couple seconds yea yea I know real weird. It so what . I heard her humming to the song. Pull up by Gherbo(that's my freakin song 😂). I watched her lotion her legs up I felt creepy so I coughed to let her know I was there .

Mi'arah : oh Keith hey. How long were you standing there ?(laughing softly )
Keith: oh um not long your mom let me in she's sweet.

Mi'arah : mhm thanks she's a handful sometimes ..But I'm almost ready sorry I'm taking so long not often that I go on dates .

Keith: your welcome and take your time beautiful .

Mi'arah: I'm ready now .

Keith: Ladies first.( as he opened my bedroom door for me we were walking down the stairs and my mother just had to be taking videos and pictures of me as if it were prom).

Mi'arah: mommmm stop foreal your embarrassing me.

Tasha: oh hush ain't nobody doing nothing you just look cute . Just one picture .

Mi'arah: don't you think you have enough ?

Tasha: girl bye see ya later have fun and please be safe!

Keith; it was my pleasure meeting you ms. Have a goodnight .

Tasha:you too.

Mi'arah: aren't you quite the gentlemen .

Keith: ya know I try .

Mi'arah: so where are we going ?

Keith: its a surprise and trust me your gonna like it your in for a treat. (Saying with a smirk on his face)

Mi'arah: okay ( saying nervous) if you say so.