Chapter6

Keith POV.

Today was a good day I finally got to have a conversation with Mi'arah after all these years. And the good thing is I'll be seeing her a lot because of the project. Man everyday she gets even more beautiful. Her personality,her level of maturity, and the way she thinks. She such a delicate flower that needs help blossoming. And I think I'm that person to help her. When I was with Mi'arah I was a different person than I am with my friends. Maybe I should just give up this whole I like Sisi act and get closer to Mi'arah. I don't care what people say she's beautiful and rare. Man I can't wait to go to school tomorrow to see Mi'arah and what exciting ideas for the project.

" If you could be anyone else would you be you?"

Tuesday morning 🌚 like is it Friday yet? Even though I didn't want to get out of bed Keith was my motivation to get out of bed and go to school. Knowing he cares about my feelings and made me feel better about being me I knew right there I found a friend in Keith Powers. Maybe something deeper than friendship but someday but at the moment I'm happy enough to be his friend.

SKIPPING TO SCHOOL!!!

I was at my locker getting my books out and I was turning around to see a smiley Keith.

Mi'arah: uh good morning Keith

Keith: morning beautiful. So need help carrying your books?

Mi'arah: oh no it's fine I got it.

Keith: oh you sure ? I insist

Mi'arah: ohhh no I got it helps me build some muscle.

Keith: haha wanna build some muscle you just carry my books to.

Mi'arah: haha very funny.

Keith: so you waiting for Liyah and Sisi?

Mi'arah: yea why?

Keith: okay I'll wait with you!

Mi'arah: oh so you can see ya boo Sisi?

Keith: nah I don't really like Sisi anymore. I kinda never did.

Mi'arah: wait what? 

Keith: yea I actually liked someone else. I just did it to bother Sisi.

Mi'arah: oh wow.

Knowing Keith didn't like Sisi anymore kinda made me happy but then he said he liked someone else!!!  Wtf B!

Keith: so how do I ask this girl I like out ?

Why tf Keith asking me this shit? Why would I give him advice on asking a girl out? But my dumbass gonna help him🙄🙄😭.

Mi'arah: uh...uh just go up to her and see if she's busy on whatever day you plan taking her out and then ask her on a date .

Keith: thanks great idea! Your so smart Chocolate berry.

Mi'arah:mhm thanks.

Lmaooooo Mi'arah seriously think I'm asking some other girl out but little do she know I'm asking her out. But man am I nervous she'll probably say no because she so shy! Uhhh dang it.