Chapter 3

*Skipping to lunch *

I sometimes don't go to lunch because the girls usually want to sit with the boys and I don't like to sometimes because they only talk to them and not me so sometimes I go in the library or the computer lab during lunch and pretend I have work to do even though I don't.

Luke: Aye where ya other friend ?

Liyah: our friend has a name!

Sisi: yea her name not other friend it's Mi'arah.

Luke :damn don't need to be getting all mad I just asked where she was at ?

Sisi: since when did you care ? You like her now or something ?

Luke: uh no ! Ya know I likes the foreign mami's.

Elijah: what ever luke😭😭😭

Algee: you and them foreign girls I think black women are beautiful!

Liyah: Amen to that Algee! Mi'arah would've liked hearing you say that.

Luke: whoa whoa whoa it's not like I don't like black girls I just prefer mixed girls.

Sisi : that's understandable but all because you like a different type of girl doesn't mean you can put down other females who aren't ya type.

Luke: awe look at you sounding like a strong independent women . Lemme guess who taught you how to say that ? Mimi?

Keith: man shut up you crazy . You better not call her Mimi she only let her friends call her that.

Sisi: yup that's right . And as a matter of fact she did teach me that .

Luke: whatever I can call her Mimi we cool.

Liyah : yea that's what you think.

Woody: you know you on the top of her I hate you list right after Keith.

Everyone laughing.

Keith: whattt Mi'arah don't hate me we were talking in class today.

Woody: yea barely cause you laughed at her today .

Keith: man you can ask her yourself. There she go right there.

I was walking to get something to eat from the cafe and as I was walking out but then Keith  pointed right at me.

Keith : Ayoo Mi'arahhh come here .

I was just about to run away instead but I couldn't everyone at the table was staring at me . So I had no choice but to walk over there. I started to make my way hesitantly to the table.

Algee : hey Mi'arah why you just coming down?

Mi'arah: I was finishing up a test.(I said very shyly and I lied about it )

Keith: come sit next to me. (Tapping the seat right next to him)

Lord knows how bad I wanted to sit next to him but I just pretended like I was fine standing up.

Luke: girl if you don't sit down we don't bite. Well Bryshere weird ass might.

Bryshere: man shut up I'm chillin over here.

Keith: come on sit down.

I walked over to Keith side and sat down. I wanted to know why the boys were starting conversations with me and what not. Today must be backwards day.