Chapter 2

"I write poems in these songs dedicated to you when your in the mood for empathy is blood in my pen" -Kendrick Lamar,Poetic Justice 2013

Monday Lord knows how much I hate mondays I mean come on who doesn't hate mondays I thought . Today I have to drag myself out of bed to go to hell...School. I get up and get in the bathroom and do what a normal person should do wash they ass and brush they teeth. After I do all that. I dry off and get dressed. I rushed downstairs skipping breakfast both my mom and I were running late. We got in the car she dropped me off at school kissing me on the cheeck.

Mi'arah: mommm(whining) that's so embarrassing!
Tasha : girl you gonna miss my kisses one day .
Mi'arah: lol ok mom you right see you later.
Tasha : bye honey ❤️.

I was walking through all the chatters and people greeting there friends . I made it to my locker Thank God I thought because I didn't see Daisha and her dingy ass crew. See the thing about these girls they hated me ever since 4th grade when being my complexion became a crime and a bad thing in their book. Ohhh Lord knows how much I can't stand those girls .

Liyah: heyyyy Chocolate Bunny!!
Mi'arah: hey lil bihh wasss brackin 😂
Liyah: Girl nothing much just got here and saw yo sexy self at yo locker .
Mi'arah: lmao your so aggy😂 where Sisi ?
Liyah: girl I have know clue probably talking to that ole Keith boy trynna tell him she don't like him probably.
Mi'arah: yup the usual.

Mi'arah POV
See the thing about Sisi is she's so busy she doesn't have much time for boyfriends and she's always been that way. Keith Powers has always had a huge crush on sisi every since the third grade. But for me he's been my crush since second yea Sisi and liyah knew he was my crush and has know clue now that I still like him. They've always told me to just stop liking him because he's this and he's that so I told them I didn't like him but deep down it was still there.
Liyah: ohhh there lil miss busy body right there.
Sisi: HEYY YAAALLL!!!(shouting down the hallway).
Mi'arah: hey boo😘
Sisi: hey chocolate bae 😘 hey lil Ma what's up with you guys ?
Mi & Liyah : nothing much
Liyah: how about you
Sisi: girl same ole same ole . OMG(saying I'm shocked )
Mi'arah: what?!?
Sisi: she has legs (pointing to my legs )
Mi'arah: girl shut up I show my legs
Liyah: uhhh Barely 😂
Mi'arah: lol come on guys where gonna be late for class.

As we were walking down the hall way Liyah clumsy ass bumps into the one the only Keith Powers 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍. My heart instantly stops and I just blank out. But I soon come back to my senses and I did my usual everytime I'm near Keith and his friends I shy away and stand in the shadows of Liyah and Sisi.

Keith: Damn Liyah girl what you trynna do knock me over ? (Saying jokingly)

Liyah : boy hush up I wasn't paying attention .
Keith: yea yea whatever hey lil Sisi Bae (winking at her)
Sisi: hi Keith (saying dry)
Keith: so it's like that now ?
Luke : boy she don't want you
Keith : how you know that ?
Sisi:Cause I don't !
Woody : damnnn that gotta hurt

As they all had this conversation I started to feel awkward because I was standing in the background like a little creep and nobody even noticed me. I was just gonna walk away until...

Elijah : hey lil miss Mi'arah
Mi'arah: hi(saying shyly)
Algee: your hair looks cute today does it always look like that?

I was so flattered by there complements and happy because I was finally noticed and was talked to like a normal person.

Mi'arah: yea sometimes .
Woody: that's cool maybe you can do mines ?
Mi'arah : yea lol sure.