Chapter 10

Mi'arah POV
I sat nervously in the car. One it was my first date I didn't know if I was over dressed or what! And I had no idea where we were going he was getting me nervous. He didn't give any hints onto what was going on. At this point I feel as if something was gonna happen and it wasn't gonna be good. We pulled into a parking lot which seems to be a club.

Mi'arah: Keith I don't think we can get into a club. I don't have an ID.

Keith: relax . My homie owns the place. It'll be fun come on( as he gets out the car.)

Mi'arah sighs and gets out the car still nervous about things.

Bouncer 1: hey Keith man what's up ?

Keith: nothing much just here with my girl tonight.

Mi'arah POV
Wait. Did Keith Powers just say I was "his girl" nah nah this is all happening to quick for me I can't breath I cannot !

Bouncer 1: we'll come in . Have fun.

Mi'arah: Keith what is this place? I'm scared.

Keith: girl you never been to the club before?

Mi'arah: no I've never been.

Keith: don't worry it's not like that tonight is poetry night. I thought maybe you'll enjoy it. Mimi I'll never take you anywhere that you wouldn't be safe.

Mi'arah: I know I was just nervous .

Keith: it's okay. Come on let's grab a seat.

Keith POV
We sit down and began to watch the poets come on stage and perform. Watching Mi'arah enjoy herself made me happy that she was out and smiling. She seemed so happy . Her smile literally lights up the room.

Keith: I see your enjoying yourself?

Mi'arah: yes I am. I've never been to a poetry slam !

Keith: really? I come here all the time I gotta start bringing you here more often then.

Mi'arah: sure that'll be cool.

Keith: you know you don't ever have to be shy and quite around me. I'm the last person to judge you.

Mi'arah: thanks Keith I know.

Keith: I'm serious talk or call me whenever you need me. I'll always listen to you. You can be yourself around me.

Mi'arah: yea I will definitely.

Keith: because that's how I feel when I'm around you. I feel as if I can be comfortable around you and myself and you wouldn't judge me! Doing this project with you made me realize a lot of things and see thing differently.

Mi'arah: I'm glad you feel that way. I feel that way to around you Keith. At first I was nervous I still kinda am but not as much.

Mi'arah POV

After the poetry we drove back to my house. And talked for an hour or two in the car before I got out.

Mi'arah: I had so much fun tonight. Thank you for showing me a good time.

Keith: no problem! We should do this more often.

Mi'arah: yes we should.

Keith: see you later chocolateberry.

Mi'arah: haha see you later . Drive safely and call me when your home.

Keith: I will and you seriously need to come up with a nickname for me.

Mi'arah: okay I'll think about it . Goodnight

Keith: night.

Mi'arah POV
I walked into the house. And my mom was up waiting for me.

Mi'arah: ma you didn't have to wait up.

Tasha: I know I just wanted to make sure you were safe. But I'll talk to you tomorrow about your date. I'm going to bed. Night love

Mi'arah: night mom💕.

Keith💙🍯: hey I'm home.

Mi💖🍫: okay I'll text you later I'm tired .

Keith 💙🍯: same night.

IM BACK IDK HOW MY ASS GOT LOGGED OT OF MY ACCOUNT I FORGOT MY PASSWORD AND EVERYTHING BUT IM BACK MY QUEENS. 👑👑👑👑👑👑 LOVE YOU ALL !!! You are all amazing 💕💕💕🌈