Chapter 5: Lisette

Well I was banned from going on the hunt the coming full moon. If it was just a week ago I would of been throwing some kind of fit by protesting any kind of work; only to find a way to wiggle my way back into it. But now I found something much more fun and entertaining. Wylde. His gaze certainly looked that way; the way they flickered back and forth between man and beast as his eyes undressed me. I almost threw caution to the wind and took that man to new heights if for one his brother wasn't there and he wasn't currently involved with someone else. Despite what I said to the girl I chatted up at the 'secret' street race.

    "You want a wild ride, well he's one of the Wildest one will ever get."

    "What's so special about him?" I question as I watched the handsome older man be mauled by a pretty blonde.

    "They say he's an animal in the sack, and as you can see on the race track. He even owns his own Garage at the edge of town. Too bad he's obviously taken."

    "Oh really? What's his name?" I ask.

    She smiles at me devilishly.

    "Wylde Connars."

    I couldn't take my eyes off him that night, even when he drove off to probably do some delicious things with the blonde that pretty much mauled him on sight. Too bad I have some morals, or I would of given that man one or two good rides.

    With the sound of the coffee's alarm clock go off, I roll out of bed and head to the kitchen. Stopping by Kiro's room, looking in to see if he had waken yet. He was sitting on the edge of his bed staring at the wall across from him. I frown at him worriedly, and push it down. He always seemed to become more robotic when I showed him anything that equal affection. I found direct orders were the only thing he could really handle.

"Take a shower, and dress in a pair of sweats and a black tank top; after that I want you to eat a bowl of cereal and four pieces of toast." I order, he turns to look at me and nods.

    I waited until he got up and started to do as I directed before I continued on my way to the kitchen. Pressing a button to stop the alarm that echoed through the small cabin we shared. Pictures littered the wall of Leon and my brother-in-laws family. A cabin someone in this pack cleaned up, being it was once Leon's home. His scent still lingered on a few items like the rug that held the coffee stand. The walls that held pictures and weird wall décor. Despite it being nearly four years since he's lived here. When Kiro and I had came to stay here everything had been dusty. The only thing new about the place was the two beds that we would sleep in. Kiro in a room that once looked like a storage room of some sort and I was given Leon's old room. One that I more or less kept the same. The only difference being my clothes strewn everywhere and it smelling of my favorite body lotion.

    I smile to myself, grabbing an orange from the fridge. Grabbing a bowl to put the peels in so I wouldn't have to deal with any mess. Setting the orange inside to grab another two bowls. Grabbing spoons to place in them so I could take the time to grab the milk and some cereal. With the sound of Kiro approaching I grab his mug and fill it to the brim with the coffee, setting it on the island counter as I continued fixing our breakfast. He comes in and sits on the barstool, taking a big mouthful of coffee. I set the bowl in front of him, pouring a good healthy amount of cereal for a man his size and adding milk.

"Eat." I order continuing to peel my orange.

    Watching him as he eats at a sloths pace. Soon enough I was finishing peeling, I tear into it; eating the orange piece by piece as Kiro finished up eating that he felt was such a chore. He stands, taking his bowl to the sink to rinse it out.

"I'm going to the training ground. Remember to behave, and to do as your told." He informs me and I frown, even his scolding sound forced.

"I'll be perfectly compliant." I agree, crossing my fingers behind my back.

    He stares at me a second and nods.

"Good day." He says before leaving me a lone with the rest of my breakfast.

"... It'll be a fun day; a have a Rogue to see." I murmur to myself.

    I quickly eat, and rinse my bowl before racing to my bedroom. I strip down to just my flesh and look myself over in the mirror. He may be taken but he wasn't dead, it's not like he wasn't aloud to look. I smile at my reflection and go to my dresser that held the new outfit I had bought yesterday.  Including the lingre, a red see through lace fabric that barely cover he outline of my nipples and showed off my creamy flesh beneath the fabric. With one last look over I dress quickly, giving my hair a quick brush through.

"Time to play." I say.

    Yes, play. Hunt, lick, chew.

    I chuckle. Chewing maybe going a little far.