Chapter 6: Wylde

My beast and I have been on edge since yesterday. Lisette running through my mind; I knew I shouldn't be thinking about her- not because I was in a relationship with another but because she was younger then me. She looked barely legal- jailbait to the extreme. That didn't stop my beast for wanting to hunt her down and show her what we could do. I woke up a few times in my wolf form wondering the streets of our small town. Pacing back and forth in front of the entrance of the woods that lead out of our town and surrounded the streets. We knew she was there somewhere, yet we have never tried rocking the boat with the two packs that lay there. That and the Rogues that fed on human and lycan alike. Those were the ones my brother and I made sure to avoid. We being a pack of two lycans and a human were no match for that of the Rogue pack of 20-25. Despite the need to hunt for Lisette my beast was smart enough not to tread into dangerous territory. The need to find her gave my beast strength to take over and have me stuck in the background. The trip home was a little more tricky, since our kind is usually smart enough to not travel on four legs while in town. Yet my beast decided to through caution to the wind and go furry in town. I ran naked home, hoping no one decided to have a midnight scroll.

I sigh wearily looking down at my paper work. Avoiding anyone's eyes, being that Lily noticed my... distracted attitude towards her and everything. In noticing she tried to win my attention. As if she felt that I was finally have enough of her and her... attitude problem. It was hard defining what I didn't like about her. It's not like she that terrible. She has shoulder length blonde hair, brown eyes and a peachy pink complexion. She was petite at the height of 5'5, she tended to wear these weird sandals wedges that she used to make herself seem taller than she actually was. She seemed to be the kind of girl you would want to take home to mom and pop out a few kids with. If I were human I would of probably been pretty happy with that happy ending with her type of woman. Yet it was all too... boring- predictable. Nothing about it seemed all that exciting at all. I needed something more, something wild that would keep me on my toes; make my hair grey from all of the excitement. I just didn't have that with Lily. I found myself sighing again as I glare down at the paper work and pay stubs I needed to be able to pay my employee's.

"If you sigh anymore, you'll take ten years off your life." Donovan states and I look up at him, giving him a sour look. He smiles at me; "She got to you didn't she?" He questions.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I deny standing up from my desk to stretch my arms up and above my head.

"I'm sure; besides you've got a guest." He informs me dryly and I groan.

"Tell Lily I'll call her later, I'm to busy to entertain her for the afternoon." I say pulling my chair back out so I could continue my paperwork.

"It's not Lily." He states leaving my office.

My brow scrunches up on confusion, then I inhale deeply catching the dizzying scent of oranges and sex. I found myself walking out of my office before I even thought to do so. I found her in the garage straddling a bike, her long hair curling around her waist and shoulders. She was leant forward caressing the speed monomer delicately.

"... Lisette." I greet and her eyes lazily drag up my body.

She gives me a slow sexy smile, her gorgeous blue eyes tinting red around the iris as she licks her lips.

"Hello sexy." She greets descending off the bike, give me a great view of her thighs and calves in those tight jeans.

She stands up to her full height of 5'7, still about six inches shorter than me. She comes to stand in front of me, nearly making us stand toe and toe in front of one another.

"It's Wylde." I state trying my best not to breath in her intoxicating scent.

"Mm, I'm sure you are. Now that we flirted a bit, I need you take a look at my bike." She says changing the subject.

I frown and walk around her, squatting down to take a look at the beauty. It was a classic, something you'd see bikers on. Something not really meant for racing, it looked like it needed some new wheels and traction belts. Some paint work even.

"This is an easy fix, a little pricey but I can broker a deal for you." I say standing back up bumping into her when I didn't notice that she had pretty much plastered my back.

"Alright then, I'll write you a check. But this was my ride here so I'll guess I'll find a motel to stay at for the next week or so." She says with a shrug.

"I could give you a ride home." Donovan offers, it took a lot for me not to growl at him and state that she was mine- my prey.

"Nah, I'm not ready to. Besides I need a small vacation. I just need to call someone. Is there a phone I could use?" She asks

"In the lobby, through those doors." Donovan directs.

"Thank you." With a passing glance my way she leaves us alone.

I stare at him a moment and he stares back at me before giving me a goofy smile.

"Oh this is going to be fun. She's already gotten under your skin. I actually feel bad for Lily." He chuckles leaving me alone to stew in the decisions I will have to make.