Chapter 10: Wylde

The floor was cold against my skin as I woke. I open my eyes and look around me. Seeing that I'm in my garage, everything looked the same. Besides Lisette and I being butt naked in the middle lying tangled on the floor. She was sleeping deeply, her cheek resting against my chest, her chest pressed against my adimon. Her hands resting beneath her chest and against mine. Her breathing deep and steady, I could see all my love bites on her neck and shoulders. Dark hickeys against her flesh that showed my claim on her without the actual biting mark. My scent coming off her in strong waves. I look around for any indication of what time it was. Sitting up slightly keeping a hold of Lisette I see that it's just barely hitting 11 p.m.; we've been asleep for nearly two to three hours. I sigh and lower us back to the ground, dragging my hands gently up and down her back. Enjoying the feel of her soft skin beneath my finger tips. The scent of sex and oranges that was uniquely hers seemed to drug me. Her pony tail a mess as it curled around her shoulders. With a little work I get the rubber band that held her hair out without causing her any pain that would wake her up. Giving her a good shake enjoying how soft her hair felt. Lisette stirs in my arms and I stop stroking her hair as she blinks the sleep from her eyes.

"Mm, what time is it?" She asks sleepily.

"11 p.m.; we've been asleep a couple of hours." I inform her gruffly, feeling the need to mark her with my scent again even though a shower wouldn't get rid of my scent off her skin for a good week or so.

"Oh?" She asks sitting up, taking her warm body off of my own.

"Yah." I say feeling like I was answering an unspoken question.

She smiles at me and stands up, looking for her clothes. I sit up and watch as she started to get dressed. Tugging on her jeans without any panties on. Her breasts bouncing as she jumped and shimmied into them. Before reaching down and pulling on her shirt. Bringing her hair up and over her shoulder. Taking a small amount of time to straighten out her bangs.

"... How old are you Lisette?" I ask dreading the question; hating myself for not asking before have mine blowing sex with her.

She gives me a weird look, and then realization lights up in her eyes making her laugh.

"I'm 19 year old, I know I look younger but that just good genes." She assures and I sigh in relief.

She gets down on her knees and crawls towards me. Straddling me as she takes my face into her hands. Brushing my hair back from my face. Leaning down and claiming my lips as her own.

"Thanks for the ride." She pants in my ear lightly.

I chuckle to myself and spank her eyes making her jump and grind against me. She giggles giving me a teasing glare.

"No don't you start, if you do I won't ever get back to my hotel room. And for what I'm paying for each night I rather not pay for a night I'm not even there for." She scolds tangling her fingers in my hair.

I grunt tightening my arms around her.

"Then I'll pay the fucking bill." I growl and she rolls her eyes, punishing me with a tight lip peck on the lips before tapping my arms for me to release her.

"That makes me sound like a common whore. My mother would roll in her grave. I come back tomorrow for the real estimation tomorrow." She says sighing loudly making me growl lowly at her disobedience.

"I'll do it for free." I state and she sighs loudly at me again, glaring at me in mild irritation.

"No, I'll pay." She argues crossing her arms over the chest I had worshiped a few hours before.

"I insist." I growl standing up and pulling on my pants looking around for my belt, that laid across the room where I had tossed it after our fucking.

"Well too bad I refuse." She states bending down to tug on one of her shoes.

I growl out in annoyance, running a hand through my tangled hair.

"Then I won't work on it and you'll just have to go down to Gerald's." I declare angrily and she straightens up her eyes sparking red speaking volumes of her heritage.

To think only a couple of hours ago I had them that color for other reasons. She growls, baring her teeth at me angrily.

"How about a compromise, I won't pay making you happy; but in return you'll teach me the ropes of fixing it. That way I'll get something out of it and not feel like a paid whore." She growls.

We glare at one another for a few moments. It's not like I wanted her to feel that way, but it was a simple fix and I didn't want to have to charge for something she could do herself.

Damn it.

"Deal." I gruff out and her eyes slowly return to their sparkling blue, her face softening.

She throws herself at me, I caught her in my arms and she grips a hold of my face. Dragging it down to level with hers, planting kisses all over my face before claiming my lips as her own once more. That is until the howling of wolves pierced the air. By the sound it was a pack of 10 and they were excited. Lisette pulls back, her face becoming a mask of worry.

"What is it?" I ask caressing her face.

"That wasn't my pack- it sounds to small, rabid almost." She states pushing pass me, opening the garage door.

I follow her, frowning as I take in the air around me. Anger boiling my skin when I recognized the scent of the Rogues that resided in the woods. They haven't been this excited since the last witch hunt they had... shit.

"I hope they aren't hunting one of my own." She frets and I sigh.

"No, they wouldn't be that excited. A witch probably wandered in, the poor thing will be dead within minutes by the sound of their pack." I state and she freezes.

"A witch?" She questions and I frown down at her.

"Yes, they're only this excited when they get to hunt one. Rumor is that the taste of a witches blood causes a certain high for our kind." I state and she gasps.

"I have to go." She says turning giving me a quick kiss before running off towards the woods.

If I were smart I leave her to do the no doubt stupidest thing a were could do alone; such as confront a pack of rogues by herself. Or I do what I'm sure to choose such as chase her tight ass down and try and stop her.

Damn what am I about to get myself into?

..................................

A/N

I know this is a cliff hanger but this is where I feel this small novella should leave off. But never fear their budding relationship shall continue on in Driven Wild. Though they won't be the center they will have some kind of ending.

Peace out Luvlies.