Chapter 9: Lisette

What I was about to do was going against everything I believed in. But then I remembered a conversation I had with Abbadon a couple of years back. About how some people just come together, that it didn't always have a love confession involved. I remember saying that if I truly wanted it I would just take it. Damn that consequences, but that was when I was 13 and didn't really have a clue; but here I am about to attempt something I never thought I would. Seduce a man that was involved with another- true she was a bitch to me but he was still hers. I can't believe I decided to do this then fuck up her pretty little car.

So I had called ahead and spoke with Donovan and he was nice enough to inform me that Wylde had went out for a bite to eat and that he would be returning here in 15 minutes. I knock on the back door, Donovan opens it and I step through.

"Alright he left about ten minutes ago so whatever you're going to do you have to get it done fast." He informs me and I smile.

I walk past him into the garage, passing through it quickly until I was in Wylde's office. I went to his locker opening it, feeling Donovan's eyes on me as I pulled out the jumpsuit that contained his scent fresh from today. I set it down on his desk and unbutton my jeans. I hear a cough and turn my head to the side, winking at Donovan as I tug them down. Revealing my red lacey thong, slipping my shirt up and over my head. Donovan makes a chocking sound.

"What do you think you're doing?" He questions.

I smile over my shoulder at him and giggle when I see that he wasn't affected by my strip tease. He looked more uncomfortable than anything else like he was truly confused about what I was doing.

"I'm going to seduce Wylde." I state tugging on the jumpsuit and zipping it up. Leaving a generous amount of cleavage in view. I jump in place as I shoved my feet back into my shoes.

Gathering my long hair into a high ponytail upon my head.

"What's sexy about a girl in a jumpsuit that's covered in motor oil with only her knickers on under... I recall my question. This seems like its going to get rated R pretty fast so- I'm going to go." He says excusing himself making me giggle again.

With a glance to the small mirror in the locker, I pinch my cheeks a little and go back to the garage. Straddling the bike that contained hints of Wylde's scent I lean over it, tracing the delicate designs of newly dried paint job. Fixated on how hard he must of work to achieve such beauty. I smile to myself when I hear the garage door open and then close loudly. I look up and watch as Wylde approaches, not yet catching my scent. With a little shake of my head he looks up nostrils flaring.

"Hello sexy." I greet.

He froze midstep, taking me in as I straddled his bike; wearing his jumpsuit. His eyes racking down my body taking in my attire.

"You have no idea what you've just done." He warns and I smile wolfishly at him.

"Don't I?" I question sitting up slowly as he watched my every move.

"... You're covered in my scent." He states his foot coming down so he could stand straightly.

"Yes; my clothes had gotten dirty and I thought I would just put this on. Donovan was being so helpful when he grabbed it for me. Though he would have to being he was the one to get my clothes all dirty any how. Yet I suppose that would of been my fault being that I had surprised him." I lie seeing what would happen.

I take a delicate sniff, more than happy to find that his scent on me could make him so turned on. Our attraction for one another filled the air around us.

"... Why were you here in the first place?" He questions his body stiff, in more way than one.

"For the estimations of course." I tease descending from the bike, flicking my hair over my shoulder.

"You could of called for them." He states, swallowing harshly as I stalked toward him with determined steps.

"Why? Did you not want to see me?" I question with a frown as I touched his chest feeling the muscle flex beneath my hand.

I feel my panties get wet as I continued to feel up his chest until I felt the need to touch- feel more. Trailing my hand down to his stomach until I slowly started to dragged my hand around his strongly built body. Gripping the back of his shoulders giving them an experimenting squeeze. I smile as I heard a low growling groan exit his throat. I trail my eyes down and lick my lips at his tight ass. I wanted to bite it, I find myself squatting down and giving it a quick teasing bite through the denim and he growls out after jumping a little, dropping his doggy bag to the floor. I giggle and stand back, trailing my fingers over his body again until I was facing him once more.

"I thought you were hungry." I tease looking down at his spilled dinner.

He grips my arm and tugs my body against his roughly. Feeling my soft body against his hard one I couldn't help but gyrate my hips against him. Moaning in approval at the feel of his hardness against me.

"Ravenous." He growls in agreement.

He leans down, claiming my lips as his own. I throw my arms around his neck, standing on my tippy toes to get me some better action. He releases my arms and leans down far enough to lock his arms just beneath my ass and lifts me up and off the ground. Keeping our lips locked, he pulls back from the kiss to start trailing his lips down the side of my face to my neck. The shadow of his beard prickling my flesh as he lapped at my skin where my shoulder met my neck. Making me moaning, tilting my head back giving him better access. His teeth scraping lightly, rubbing his rough cheeks and jaw against me. It didn't take a genius to realize that he was scenting me. A warning to others that I was previously seeing another intimately, that a Mating wasn't too far away. An engagement to an engagement that would be the bite. He sucks harshly on my neck and I buck against him. He pulls away and looks at his handy work and I smile down at him, raising an eyebrow.

"A little ahead of yourself aren't you?" I tease breathlessly.

He growls and sets me back down on my feet. His hands reaching for the zipper. I smack his hands away and wink up at him when he growls at my disobedience.

"Ah, ah, ah; I'll undress myself thank you." I tease, slowly dragging the zipper down.

Giving him teasing glances of my naked flesh beneath. I take the jumpsuit off my shoulders, tying the arms around my waist. I wanted to prolong this for as long as possible. His eyes take in my red lacey bra against my warm tan skin.

"Do you like it? I bought it the other day. Isn't it pretty?" I ask giving him a slow spin before my eyes met his darkening ones. His wolf not too far beneath the surface.

He growls and pulls me back against him, picking me up and setting me on a random hood off a car. I lay out on it, my legs spread out with my knees up my feet resting against the front bumper. I stretch my arms up above my head, curling stands of my hair in a couple fingers. I slowly start to smile up at him.

"You still haven't said anything about my bra. Do you think its pretty?" I tease giving them a small shake to make them jiggle for his admiring eyes.

He growls lowly again, I loved that he seemed incapable to speak to me. That he seemed to be taken over by his animal instinct to take, fuck, and claim.

"I'll only wear it for you- but maybe next time I won't wear the thong. It feels mighty uncomfortable." I inform him huskily making him growl louder; "Don't you want me confrontable?" I ask wiggling my hips against the hood of the car making the car shake a little bit.

His eyes darken hungrily his hands strong as they gripped my hips, forcing me to lie still. I close my eyes at the feel of his hot, calloused hands against my naked hips. Humming in approval as his hands tail to the knot I tied in front of my bellybutton. I look down at him through hooded eyes as he took his time unknotting it. Roughly yanking the material down my legs leaving me exposed to his eyes. His hands running back up my thighs, getting to the strings at my hips of my thong. He grips the strings and with a yank they pinch into my skin before giving away to his strength. I gasp and giggle at his aggression.

"I guess I won't have to worry about wearing those ever again. Too bad I was starting to like them." I say panting in anticipation.