Thursday, May 12, 2011/Friday, May 13, 2011/Saturday, May 14, 2011

                :)  :)  :)  :)  HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN!!!   :)  :)  :)  :)

Friday, May 13, 2011

            Ok, now I’m really hungry. Like, I’m starving. No breakfast this morning. I think I am going to give back the knife. I know I don’t have much to live for in this stupid room, but that doesn’t mean I want to die. I need food.

                There, I have put the knife by the hatch. I hope he comes by at lunchtime and sees it. I will lie here on the bed and wait for him to come.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He took the knife back. Five minutes later he passed food in. I ate it so quickly. I guess he won, but I didn’t need the knife anyway.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

                Dear mom. Thank you for being the best. I’m sorry that I never took the time before to say how much you mean to me. I wish I could tell you now, in person. I love you so much and miss you every second of every day. Thanks for raising Ethan and me the way you did. Most people aren’t as lucky as we were as kids.

With so much time on my hands it is impossible not to daydream over all the memories of home. Remember when I was younger and you took me shopping for a new dress for my first year at high school? That was such a great day. We spent our time going from shop to shop trying on loads of different outfits. Remember that yellow dress you tried on? That was so funny. It was such an ugly dress on the rack. Putting it on made it look even worse. I wish we had have taken a picture of you wearing it. God help the person that came along later and bought it, though I can’t imagine anyone did.

Later we went to the food court and ate burgers and fries, and I got the huge cola. Burgers and fries seem so normal to an adult, but back then it seemed like such a treat. I could do with a burger and fries and large cola right now. I think I would enjoy them just as much as I did back then.

Remember when you took me out for my first driving lesson? That was a disaster, but so funny. “Ok, take off the brake and ease your foot on the accelerator,” you said. Bang, I went straight over Mr Phillip’s mailbox next door. LOL, he didn’t speak to us for about a month after that. I guess you were right to call in a professional to teach me. I did you proud though, I passed first time.

If you were here right now Mom I would give you a big hug. I really need to. I should stop writing now; my tears are dripping onto the page.

Diaryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें