Only For You <2

JB_ZRK: This isn't working.

SMM_7: you what?

JB_ZRK: I'm not getting over this guy.

SMM_7: chill out it's only been a few days 😓

JB_ZRK: Yeah I kNOW but I can tell this is pointless.

JB_ZRK: He is my everything, nothing can change that.

Well wow. Simon wasn't expecting that from JB_ZRK of all people. What awful fucking luck. I finally find someone who seems amazing, and they don't love me back. Oh, the irony. He sighed heavily and flopped back onto the sofa so he was lying down. Then Simon remembered Josh. He looked over to check he wasn't staring, but Josh was engrossed on his phone, a cute (As much as Simon hated to admit it) smile on his face.

SMM_7: whoa ok wow that escalated quickly

SMM_7: there go all of my hopes and dreams

JB_ZRK: What? :/

SMM_7: You idiot.

SMM_7: I like you

JB_ZRK: Wait you do? But I thought we were just friends!

SMM_7: well this is a gay dating app, I thought you knew

JB_ZRK: WELL THEN

JB_ZRK: I am sorry for your loss

SMM_7: WOW HE DROPPED THE FULL STOP 😲

JB_ZRK: Only for you <3

SMM_7: oh that's just cruel

JB_ZRK: Only for you <3

SMM_7: whyyyyyyy

JB_ZRK: Only for you <2

SMM_7: you misspelled it you moron

Simon Hadn't realized it, but he was grinning like a crazy person at his phone, to the point where he got a weird look from Josh. Simon stopped smiling immediately.

"Are you alright? You look like satan incarnate." Josh asked, a smirk tugging at his lips.

"What, me? Never better, thank you for asking. You?"

"I'm great thanks." And with that, the two boys went back to their phones.

Well. That was awkward as fuck.

Simon went up to his room like Tarzan to escape that conversation. When he eventually got there, JB_ZRK hadn't replied. Maybe he was busy. Simon decided to think up a few main channel video ideas to pass the time. He had a few in mind.

Simon sat there for about half an hour but didn't come up with anything new. The same idea kept coming back to him, but he had been putting it off because Simon found it really embarrassing. It was reading Minizerk fanfiction with, of course, Josh.

Simon knew that the fans would love it. In fact, it could easily be one of his most popular videos, but that didn't stop Simon from hesitating. He had read a fanfiction involving him and JJ once, (just because he was curious at what it actually was, of course.) and got about four paragraphs in before he closed the tab and never looked back. Still, though, it was an option worth exploring, and would make for a funny video. Simon hesitantly wrote it down and closed the notes app before he could change his mind. He would ask Josh about it at some point.

Speaking of people he knew called Josh, a few minutes later he got a notification from JB_ZRK

JB_ZRK: It's not a word, it's two symbols put together to make a shape. So technically, no, I did not misspell it, I just made a different shape.

JB_ZRK: In conclusion, fuck off :3

SMM_7: Wow you nerd.

JB_ZRK: Am not.

SMM_7: Are too.

JB_ZRK: -.-

SMM_7: So what is this guy your swooning over like anyway? 😏

JB_ZRK: He's the funniest, kindest guy I know. He works so hard at what he does and will stop at literally nothing to please everyone.

JB_ZRK: And he's got these really big blue eyes like water droplets and when I look into them it's like I know that I'm drowning but I don't care because he's just so beautiful that he is worth drowning for.

Whoa, alright. Simon was momentarily shellshocked.

SMM_7: Fucking hell.

SMM_7: That was the sappiest thing I've ever heard.

SMM_7: do you read what you say before you send it? that was completely horrific.

JB_ZRK: ...

JB_ZRK: Ah, I see your point.

SMM_7: I would rather not examine that paragraph in too much detail, let's move on now.

JB_ZRK: Agreed.