1,000!

Are you for freakin' real? YAAAAY! 🎉
1,000 reads is NOT something I expected to hit this soon, if at all. Thank you so much to everyone who has taken the time to read this! But hey, you didn't come here to listen to me try and do a speech.

1,000 is a milestone, and for every milestone, there has to be something special. That's why I am going to be doing a Q+A! If you have any questions you wanna ask me, be it about the book, Wattpad or just about me and my trainwreck I call a life, feel free to ask whatever comes to mind, the more questions the better!

The next chapter will be up tomorrow (or today if I'm not lazy) and so I'll answer all the questions a few days after that. Ask whatever questions you have here, obviously. Next milestone I hit (which I guess will be either 2,500 or 5,000 reads) I'm gonna do a character Q+A!

In other news, I have other fanfiction ideas. Three to be exact. I might start writing one of them soon, you never know 😏 anyway, I need your guys' opinion on something.

One of the ideas could be anything, but I'm leaning towards Ksimon or Kstar. The other would probably be platonic fluff, but could have some cute innocent pairings. The last one I don't have a clue, but due to the nature of the plot, the ship has to have Simon in it.

I have two questions:

1: For the last idea, who would you like to see Simon paired with?

2: Which one of the ideas would you like to see first, based on the pairings?

I know I haven't said much regarding plot, but I wanted to keep that secret because some people don't like spoilers, and it would be a good surprise. If you really wanna know, feel free to DM me!

SPEAKING OF DIRECT MESSAGES, if you want someone to just chat and banter with, hit me up! I literally have one person I talk to, so I need friends 😂

I think that's all I have to say. Thanks again for 1k reads, and don't forget to leave some questions for the Q+A! Oh, and please answer the questions about my book ideas, because it's your loss if you don't. Have a nice day and SEEYA!