><><-Please read!-><><

No, don't worry, I'm not going on a haitus again. Very very very very very long story short there was freak lightning storm 2 hours ago and it was I shit you not 200m away from my house (I know because it is so close a load of my neighbors and my dad and I found where it struck, it looked really cool) it was so fucking loud and bright I cant even and it scared the sht out of me when it woke me up to the point I was shivering in my bed like a child. Also, my whole street smells like ozone (if ydk what that smells like its like the inside of a dead computer), and I am STILL extremely jittery. I'll post my story in detail on my tags + stuff page when I can bc by god was it an adventure.

Anyway, onto the point of this. Basically... the lightning has completely destroyed every wifi box within a 10 mile radius of the blasts.

Yeah.

So EVERYONE (I imagine around 3,000 houses) has to order a new wifi box from Sky or whatever. Issue is, it takes a week to deliver. So, no wifi for me, which unfortunately means no Lotus 😭

I'm not even annoyed tbh because I am so AMAZED by the sheer magnitude of people whose wifi is fried around here. Like my mind is blown. 3,000 houses, and that is just my estimate. 😨

I'm trying to sort out an emergancy sleepover at one of my friends houses because none of my friends live within 10 miles of me, so if I can arrange that there might be hope for a chapter yet! Everyones still asleep rn though.

I bet this is all over twitter and the news and stuff because my dad said it was so loud it was probably heard all the way in FRANCE, but I cant see it as much as I want to 😣

I'm still not over it. Any. Of. It. Lightning that can be heard in France struck literally on. my. road.

So yeah. No Lotus for a bit.

(PS--IF ANYONE READING THIS LIVES IN ENGLAND, ESPECIALLY THE SOUTH/EAST, DID YOU HEAR IT? IS IT ON THE NEWS AT ALL, I'M REALLY CURIOUS 😂)