Fully Homo

Hi again, it's me. Regarding the Sidemen drama lately, I don't even fucking know. It kind of ruins the whole fan fiction :/ (aka NOOO WHAT ABOUT KSIM- KSTAR (Inside joke for the earlier readers xD)) I think I'm just going to ignore it, so this whole fanfic will be before the drama. You guys can talk about your opinion in the comments if you want, but please don't fight over it xD

-

"I get that, Ethan, trust me, but all I'm saying is to tone it down a bit. Vik gets genuinely upset by it. I've already told the others the same."

"Really? Oh shit." Came the reply from the other end of the phone "I didn't know that. Of course I'll tone it down."

"Okay, that's great. Thanks a million."

"No problem, what kind of friend would I be if I didn't look out for our little Vikky? Tell him I'm sorry for me, I didn't mean to be offensive."

"Sure thing. Well, I'll catch you in the Golf With Friends video in a sec."

"Yep. Seeya Simon."

"Bye." Simon ended the call and turned to Vik, who was sitting at his desk half editing and half listening to Simon and Ethan's conversation.

"There we go Vik, I've told everyone, I hope it helps." Simon smiled at Vik warmly.

"You have no idea how much I want to hug you right now Simon," Vik said.

"Yeah well don't, please!" Simon laughed. "In all seriousness though, do you think you'll be alright now?"

"Yes, I'll be just fine." Vik smiled.

"Alright then, We should go play golf, I've got to go set up the game. Wow that's a lot of alliteration isn't it?" Simon said to himself.

"I got another one," Vik smirked. "Dramatic irony. I know something you don't. Actually, I know a lot of things you don't"

"Oh? You've got me curious now, what don't I know?" Simon asked.

"I'm not telling. It's more fun for me that way, watching you act like an oblivious little mouse."

"That's so evil!" Simon moaned. "And I'm not oblivious!"

"Oh, but you really fucking are Simon." Vik's smirk grew ever wider.

"What-fucking-ever. I'll see you at golf bro." Simon grinned, walking out of Vik's room, just missing Vik's fangirl squeal.

-

The Golf With Friends recording went without a hitch, and both Tobi and Ethan were very easy on Vik (Not that Tobi was ever an issue to begin with, really). Simon had just wrapped up the recording, and now he had a quiz video to do with Josh. It was being filmed in Simon's room first, then he was doing a similar video for Josh's channel in his room.

Simon texted Josh saying he was ready, and got the quiz in question up. It was a personality test called MBTI. It was quite complicated so Simon had researched a bit on how it worked. It looked really fun, and the results had been called creepily accurate. Josh didn't know he had picked this one, it was a surprise. So was whatever quiz Josh had picked for him.

Speaking of Josh, at that moment he opened the door, carrying with him his gaming chair. Simon grinned at him.

"Honestly, who needs a gym when we have to carry these fucking things up and down stairs every other day?" Josh groaned, dropping it with a pant next to Simon's chair.

"Damn straight," Simon grunted. "Well, let's get this show on the road. The quiz I picked is a personality test thingy."

"Alright, anything else?"

"It's a surprise." Simon grinned cheekily. "Ready to go?"

"Whenever you are."

"Alright, hitting record in three, two, one... Hey guys what's going on, and today we have a personality quiz with, drumroll please..." Simon started clapping his hands on his legs. Honestly, this looked so stupid before it was edited. Josh was sitting next to him! "Josh! Oh wow, who would've guessed it?" Simon grinned.

Josh laughed "Who else would agree to do a pointless quiz with you?"

"Hey! I have a lot of friends that would do a quiz with me, be grateful I chose you!"

"Name one friend that would film this with you."

"You would!" Simon grinned.

"No, that doesn't count!"

"You never said that!" Simon laughed. Josh did too, his eyes crinkling into an adorable laugh. Wait, what? Nononononono, not right now Simon!

"Whatever, let's get onto the quiz," Josh said, his laugh fading.

Simon quickly explained to both Josh and the audience how MBTI worked, making a few more jokes in the process, before starting the quiz. Josh was mostly there to give his opinion on Simon's personality, so his answers would be accurate. They slowly but surely got through it, answering accurately enough. 

When they finished Simon got ISFP, which he supposed he agreed with, but he wouldn't describe it as 'creepily accurate'. perhaps he wasn't accurate enough. After he read a bit about his personality, Josh and him both laughing when they found that Simon apparently had the same type as Micheal Jackson, he wrapped up the video.

-

Simon knew it was going to be hard to get his and Josh's chairs downstairs, but he wasn't expecting to struggle quite this much with it. Simon had already made it down the stairs, but Josh, who's chair was quite a bit bigger than Simon's, was having some issues.

"Fuck, hang on, the wheel's stuck on the railing," Josh grunted. Simon grinned at Josh's struggling.

"Need some help?"

"Please." Josh smiled gratefully. 

Simon walked up to where Josh was stuck, "You hold onto the chair, I'll pull the wheel out from where it's wedged." Simon strategized. Josh nodded.

"Okay. Three, two, one... Heave!" Simon said, and heaved.

A bit too hard, apparently.

The chair came out, but neither Josh or Simon held it hard enough, and it flew down the stairs, colliding with Simon's chair. And, just like what happened a week ago, Josh, caught off guard, went tumbling into Simon. Except this time, it was fully homo on Josh's part.

-

I'm not sure if Simon is ISFP, but imo I think he's either that or ISTP :P