Cheeky Vik in Cheeky Nandos

Drawing by someonewhoisn'tme

First of all, I would like to say a HUGE thank you to @opalum for liking my book enough to recommend it to her readers! The views on this book have literally doubled all thanks to her! As a sort of thank you to her and all the people who have come from her (and those that didn't too!) I've made this chapter extra amazing, I think it's the best one yet!

If you care at all I now have a tags + stuff book, which is tags and... well, stuff. So far I have written five facts about me, and the worst week of my whole life, so if pain and misery interests you, go read that.

<--=-->

The next day, Simon was sitting in the back of Vik's car as JJ was announcing this party they were apparently now having tomorrow night. They were on their way to - You guessed it, Nandos, because, as Josh oh so aptly put it, "It would be healthy to get out the house for once."

Yeah, going to a fast food restaurant to eat a load of greasy meat is well healthy. Not that Simon was complaining.

"So I was thinking" Vik started, interrupting JJ midsentence, much to his dismay, "Maybe we could try and arrange another Sidemen podcast. It's been too long since we last did one."

"Holy fucking shit I totally forgot we even did that! We totally should! I am totally free almost all next week because everyone else is totally busy." JJ exclaimed.

Everyone in the car sighed collectively.

"What?" JJ asked, clearly clueless.

"Well firstly, how many times can you say the word 'Totally' in one sentence?" Josh started.

"Four times, apparently." Vik put in.

"More like a hundred, JJ's vocabulary is fucking short as hell bro." Simon grinned.

"Lay off him Simon" Vik warned. Well he's being awfully nice towards JJ.

"Aww, is ikkie Vikky triggered?" Josh taunted.

"Lay off him Josh" Simon mimicked, trying to protect Vik while passing it off as a joke. Something clouded Josh's eyes for just a moment, but it was gone as quickly as it came. Probably just a shadow on the road. Yeah.

"Well alright then. Anyway, it's like you said JJ, everyone else but you is busy next week. You literally said that and didn't realize."

"Oh yeah, shit," JJ replied, grinning, as usual, at his own stupidity.

-